Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (13378 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Sir?
what do u think about this thread, ma?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by continentalceo(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:
It is quite disheartening that the world has turned upside-down in the name of religion and rather than for religion to bring peace to the world,it has instead brought chaos,enmity,death and so much negativity.

The Muslim parents try to make their children "Good Muslims" and Similarly, Christian parents try to make their children "Good Christians",but unfortunately,this seemingly innocuous act makes a child biased or at least strongly inclined towards a particular religion and when the child grows up, he/she has a strong set of beliefs and practices and automatically considers all other "religions "wrong". hence any attempt to convert to another religion faces a lot of problems.

For how long shall we continue in this unwarranted bugaboo in the name of defending a certain religion?is it really worth the stress?

I present to you 13 revelations God gave me about Islam and Christianity that will leave many dumbfounded.

1.Christianity and islam were not created by God but are man made. While Islam in its conceptual meaning simply means "to surrender to God" which automatically means anyone who submits or acknowledges GOD as his or her creator is practicing Islam.
And talking about Christianity,God never called anyone this and in fact the pagans at Antioch were the first people to use that word to describe the apostles (Acts 11:26; 26:28)

In other words,as long as we submit ourselves to GOD,we all practice Islam and as long as we emulate the teachings of the prophets including Jesus(As the Quran clearly points this out,we are Christians which means a Muslim is inadvertently a Christian and a Christian who submits to GOD is automatically practising Islam so why the segregation?

2.God does not recognize any religion but only those who truly worship him in truth
:

Whether you claim to be a Christian or a Muslim, whether you convert from Islam to Christianity or visavs, it is inconsequential to GOD and he cares less but only recognizes those who worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:24

3.Whether you pray to God in a mosque or in a church,whether you celebrate eld fitir or easter or whether you celebrate Eld kibir or Christmas, it does not matter to GOD but only the salvation of your soul matters to him.

Romans 14;6-8 says..
"He who observes a special day does so to the Lord; he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us
lives to himself alone, and none of us dies
to himself alone.If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.…

4.In Paradise(Jannah),there are no Muslims or Christians, no religion,no mosque or church
but only those whose names are written in the book of life.

Revelation 21:22
"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple".

Revelation 21:27
"Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life".

5.Both Prophet Muhamed (S.A.W) and Jesus christ are from one man, Abraham:

It may surprise some people to know that Ishmael the first son of Abraham is the ancestor of prophet Muhamed(S.A.W) and Isaac the second son of Abraham is the ancestor of Jesus christ.

Ishmael is recognized as an important prophet and patriarch of Islam.Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his second wife Hagar. Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several prominent Arab tribes and being the forefather of prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)

And the book of Mathew chp1 clearly highlighted the lineage from Isaac to Jesus.

6.No one will ever enter paradise just by being a good Christian or good Muslim
but the only condition to get into paradise is to believe in Jesus and it is a good thing that both religions believe in Jesus but anyone who does not believe in Jesus and his redemptive power will never enter the kingdom of GOD no matter the good works he or she does as a Christian or Muslim.

John 3:15
"so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life".

7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names.

Muslims call him Allah which is the Arabic name while Christians call him Jehovah or Yaweh which is the same GOD in Hebrew language.

8.Christianity and Islam are the same when you compare the stories of the bible and the Quran except some variations which makes it look different and regarding Jesus,there have been misconceptions by the Muslims who say Christians call Jesus the son of GOD.

The truth is that Jesus is not the biological son of GOD but a divine son chosen by GOD himself to be just as any earthly father can choose to make anyone a son by adoption and give him authority so GOD made Jesus his son divinely and gave him powers beyond human comprehension.

9.The only condition that will take us to paradise has nothing to do with religion but only if we accept Jesus as our saviour by accepting his sacrifice on the cross.

Many Muslims say Jesus was never crucified because the misconstrued that part of the Quran that states;
"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

This part of the Quran was in no way discrediting the true account of the crucifixion if you read that passage contextually from verse 152 and that verse was only referring to the mindset of the Jews but never stated expressly that Jesus was never crucified and many Islamic scholars also agreed that the verse did not an nullify the true account of Jesus being crucified.

However,the misconception was made stronger when some overzealous Islamic scholars misinterpreted that verse by adding that another person was made to take the face of Jesus and was crucified in his stead but this was never written in the original Arabic language of the Quran.

10.There is no need for anyone to change his or her religion either from Islam to Christianity of visavis in order to enter paradise.

As a Muslim,you can continue to practise Islam by going to mosque to pray,by observing all the daily prayers,by performing hajj or observing the Islamic festivals and many more...as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour(even without changing your religion) you are automatically a believer in Jesus christ which is never the same as being a Christian.

There are many people who practise Christianity but are not believers in christ and such will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

11.Islam urges Muslims to believe in Jesus and in fact any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is not a good Muslim and is also inferior to those who believe

Quran 3:55—God said, ‘Jesus, I will take you back and raise you up to Me: I will purify you of the disbelievers. To the Day of Resurrection I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieved. Then you will all return to Me and I will judge between you regarding your differences.

12.Here are 6 facts that prove that Muslims believe in Jesus

-Jesus , Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all in the Quran » (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).

-Muslims believe that Jesus (called "Isa" in Arabic ) was a prophet of God, was born to a virgin (Mary), and will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist. All of which may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.

-Mary (called " Maryam " in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Quran named for her — the only chapter in the Quran named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Quran and strangely, Mary is mentioned more times in the Quran than in the entire New Testament.

-Just as with all the other prophets, including Mohammed , Muslims recite, "Peace be upon him" every time we refer to Jesus.

-Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Quran discusses several of Jesus miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.

13.Only Ignorant Christians and Muslims hate on each other because Ishmael and Isaac represent two covenants from same man Abraham and GOD loves both.

Islam and Quran are never in contradiction to Christianity and the bible and in fact all the Quran wrote about Jesus are very true but only in a different perspective and varying theological interpretation but amazingly GOD cares less about theological permutations and combinations but only interested in the salvation of our soul through his divine son JESUS who the Quran clearly agrees to be the greatest messenger of Allah (Jehovah).

In conclusion, while the world worry their heads about religion,God is only interested in those who are believers in christ because it is only this set of people that matters to GOD.

Im truly blessed by this your piece. I have always wondered what about our fore father's? Did they serve God too or are they all in hell? What about those who never heard about Jesus Christ? Are they in hell?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Ndipe(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07
Muslims don't believe that Jesus Christ is the only Begotten Son of God. If they don't believe in Him, how then will they then believe that it is only through Him that we have Salvation even they don't even believe He died for our sins?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 3:21am On Apr 08

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 3:45am On Apr 08
Bishop fired for chastising Church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Been A Deep Believer My Whole Life. / Exclusive: Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Look Alike & They Have The Same Initial / What Is Yuletide, And What Does It Have To Do With Christmas?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.