Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kylian Mbappe Ultimate Goal Is Playing For Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Ultimate Goal Is Playing For Real Madrid (1357 Views)

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Ultimate Goal Is Playing For Real Madrid by odjr: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Mbappe, was one of Europe's hottest properties during the transfer window after bursting onto the scene for Monaco last season.
He scored 26 goals in all competitions as he helped guide the club to the Ligue 1 title for the first time since 2000 and the semi-finals of the Champions League.
Real Madrid were heavily linked with a move for the France international throughout the summer.
Mbappe even revealed that the La Liga champions have wanted to sign him since the age of 14...see full details @ http://www.soccer234.ga/2017/09/kylian-mbappe-ultimate-goal-is-playing.html

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes: I Have A Point To Prove At West Ham; Regrets Joining Sunderland / Alexis Sanchez Agrees Four-and-a-half Year Deal With United / 100% Fixed Dont Fail To Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.