Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates (1091 Views)

"Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates by ophizzey001(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-LdGF8yMgB3k/Wa-vp4mpvEI/AAAAAAAAAL0/td5N4yoZHn8Ec73GoUBFLZT4de02-kvSACKgBGAs/s1600/1-214-700x366.jpg[/img]
Hushpuppi has had enough of those who keep criticizing him over his source of wealth and income. One of his follower, who felt the need to troll the Malaysian Big Boy slid into Hush’s DM and advised him to limit his spending and lavish lifestyle.

Hush, who is an avid consumer of Gucci of course put the follower to her Place.

Identified as @mimi_labelle, she sent Hushpuppi a picture of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and then wrote: “now that’s real money and class. Designer overload is never an attractive look”.

Then Hushpuppi gave her the last straw: “162 Billion and no Gucci belt, but I have Gucci and I don’t have 162 Billion, it’s a win win.

SEE FULL REPLY HERE

Now, that’s mean! See screenshots below;
[img]https://1.bp..com/-JAcackgI0_M/Wa-vbL5Iz6I/AAAAAAAAALw/r29BYWrttPsFkw3T2RAbS4NwQnorpjOWQCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/2-142.jpg[/img]

SEE FULL REPLY HERE
Re: Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates by phensbassey: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
how is Gucci better than 162 mill? hushdumba$$
Re: Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates by ElSherriff: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
The day this hushpuppi will be exposed ehnnn, the konk he will receive from us conservationists ehn...
Re: Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates by Gandon: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Comparison of hush puppies is looking pretty interesting for his followers and hope they will enjoy it. People like to get latest reviews from scribendi.com reviews here that are written on the bases of work progresses.
Re: Hushpuppi Reply To A Follower That Compared Him With Bill Gates by jendhorlee(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
he tried a savage clap back, but he failed woefully

didn't make any sense

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Guy Reminisce On His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Demoted 24hrs After Arresting Davido. / Comedian, Ushbebe And Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.