Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! (4389 Views)

Ponzi Scheme, MMM, Is Back As It Promises 50% Profit On Investment / MMM Is Back As It Launch A New Weekly Promo !!! / Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
fifty:

Buhehehehehe, forget that broke hippy porrnstar grin grin
This man!, how ur side and those u are guiding?
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

This man!, how ur side and those u are guiding?

This driller, I dey guide them well, ask around, use your comma connections grin grin

how your wasted life and your Oyinbo magas? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by NewLife87: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
fifty:

This driller, I dey guide them well, ask around, use your comma connections grin grin

Hahahahahah, the guy na clown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
fifty:

A bad guy will remain a bad guy, I remain innocent of all these weak, lame and baseless accusations except u can take me to a competent court of justice. However 2016 mavros have not been released despite the promise of complete release since last year, 2017 mavros before August is also gummed with 2016 mavros. That my brother is the real issue, u are wasting lives daily and have d effontry to type uninhibited on Nairaland. U should be put behind bars in any sane country, Mr MMM Floyd Mayweather.

3 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by rekeson: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ponzi hater has always been a rogue, a fraud, a phony, and a lousy lazy shameless married man.

And to think this disgusting fellow is hopping on the morality bandwagon to advise some daft nairalanders beats every stretch of my imagination.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

A bad guy will remain a bad guy, I remain innocent of all these weak, lame and baseless accusations except u can take me to a competent court of justice. However 2016 mavros have not been released despite the promise of complete release since last year, 2017 mavros before August is also gummed with 2016 mavros. That my brother is the real issue, u are wasting lives daily and have d effontry to type uninhibited on Nairaland. U should be put behind bars in any sane country, Mr MMM Floyd Mayweather.

Your brain no wear pant grin seriously. I can see your puvssy very clearly in HD, you have a serious mental problem. An evidence against you was provided yet you have the effrontry to step up and deny it. This exposes you as grossly incompetent to the public, as well to self. So many reasons for Noone in his right senses to never ever believe your bogus, sperm laced stories. Go to the hospital and get admitted before you rape your sister. 2016 mavros ko, 2017 mavros ni, follower of MMM, keep following MMM like on Twitter and Instagram. It's not late to Join MMM o grin We are heirs to wealth, your failure sucks everyday, even you yourself knows.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
rekeson:
Ponzi hater has always been a rogue, a fraud, a phony, and a lousy lazy shameless married man.

And to think this disgusting fellow is hopping on the morality bandwagon to advise some daft nairalanders beats every stretch of my imagination.

Rekson has caused several well meaning , hardworking but financially illiterate Nigerians to loose their hard earned, back bending finances because of fictitious and outright deceptive aggrandisement of Ponzi schemes, Ponzi Hater like the biblical David have made several human error, accepted them, repented sincerely and saved hundred of Nigerians d pain of losing their life's investments to scammers, guiders, Ponzi merchants, rogues, criminals, drug addict and shameless opportunists claiming saints and angels. Make ur choice among this wolf in sheep clothing and a Chief who has been of help to humanity and has defrauded no man.

Innovate

Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
fifty:

Your brain no wear pant grin seriously. I can see your puvssy very clearly in HD, you have a serious mental problem. An evidence against you was provided yet you have the effrontry to step up and deny it. This exposes you as grossly incompetent to the public, as well to self. Go to the hospital and get admitted before you rape your sister. 2016 mavros ko, 2017 mavros ni, follower of MMM, keep following MMM like on Twitter and Instagram grin We are heirs to wealth, your failure sucks everyday, Even you yourself knows.

U are a boy in the investment world. My credibility is beyond debating and I have been severally absolved of all wrong doing. There is no legally sound allegation against a near genius. I remain the people's sergeant and will only step down when those against ponzi schemes ask me to. U have no moral justification to call my name because I am way above ur league. I have made clean money in this life and non is based on getting help of people's sweat.

I am Ponzi Hater and I hate Ponzi Schemes.

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
I think jd1986, chester, ponzihater, stephdamsoho and all other well meaning Antiponzi schemes Soldiers should be celebrated and given all the accolades there is. Weldone jd1986!

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by rekeson: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

U are a boy in the investment world. My credibility is beyond debating and I have been severally absolved of all wrong doing. There is no legally sound allegation against a near genius. I remain the people's sergeant and will only step down when those against ponzi schemes ask me to. U have no moral justification to call my name because I am way above ur league. I have made clean money in this life and non is based on getting help of people's sweat.

U are just at war with urself because nobody, I repeat nobody solicited 4 ur help in fighting Ponzi schemes.

U are morally bankrupt, visionless, directionless, and lousy. The only time u feel alright is when u are on Nairaland making a mockery of urself.

Disclaimer: participate with ur spare money. That statement alone absolves me of every wrong doing as regards mmm...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by stephendamsoho: 5:51am On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
I think jd1986, chester, ponzihater, stephdamsoho and all other well meaning Antiponzi schemes Soldiers should be celebrated and given all the accolades there is. Weldone jd1986!

I'm honoured sir

Ponzi doesn't benefit anybody but the admin and the guiders

even participants that are lucky enough to pull out before crashes usually end up losing to another scheme

I know a girl that gained 700K from GHW only to lose it later to some other ponzi that came later, she then went to MMM 2 months ago and now stands the risk of losing up to 300K to ponzi in total

Nigerians learnt their lesson from MMM's sudden promo last December and are not moved by the 100% offered now

MMM is in comatose right now and it'll take a miracle to revive it

keep up the good work brother, don't mind the guiders who use jibe words against you, the fact that they resorted to using jibes proves you've done major damage to their scam platform

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by chiomilisa(f): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Is mmm the only Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria? How am I sure you re not one of the enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4023757/hustlers-come-sure-winning-tips

That's a link to my thread you can try it out and follow if your lucky to be online when I post my games

Just join the telegram channel first we post free games, and if you are satisfied with the accuracy you might consider joining the VIP group, we're dedicated to VIP members and ensure they make profit everyday, even if there's a mishap as we know at times a game can deny you your winning, be4 the end of the day we post games so that you won't loose at the end, we don't want make mouth but just join the telegram group first, http:///threeoddpunters
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Am a rich boy. But you are the man of the Strip club, crazy clowny booblehead grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by franzis(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2017
So na this 1k , 2k , 5k you phing and ghing that will sustain the system ...

3 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
franzis:
So na this 1k , 2k , 5k you phing and ghing that will sustain the system ...

Well said. A kalo kalo system DAT is dead. D guiders and die hard fans are PH 1k and 2k just to ack like something is going on.

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by franzis(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Well said. A kalo kalo system DAT is dead. D guiders and die hard fans are PH 1k and 2k just to ack like something is going on.
till e clear for their eyes they will come here and start screaming blue murder ,I hope some don't commit suicide in the end ... Get help worldwide claimed they would never crash ,where are they today

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
franzis:
till e clear for their eyes they will come here and start screaming blue murder ,I hope some don't commit suicide in the end ... Get help worldwide claimed they would never crash ,where are they today

Kyle was tired of deceiving participants. Imagine GHWW referring participants to Ponzi haters post, u'll realize those scammers are full fledged Nigerians claiming international. Don't be surprised that fifty, Jamesjude, rekeson, Newlife87, chiomilisa, adax007,cliff26, marvelling and their gang have a hand in d grand MMM scam and are share holders in the biggest Nigerian fraud of the 21st century. Take it from me anyone supporting MMM at this point should be equated with a serial killer.

Ponzi Hater.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by marvelling(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Kyle was tired of deceiving participants. Imagine GHWW referring participants to Ponzi haters post, u'll realize those scammers are full fledged Nigerians claiming international. Don't be surprised that fifty, Jamesjude, rekeson, Newlife87, chiomilisa, adax007,cliff26, marvelling and their gang have a hand in d grand MMM scam and are share holders in the biggest Nigerian fraud of the 21st century. Take it from me anyone supporting MMM at this point should be equated with a serial killer.

Ponzi Hater.

never mention my moniker again
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by rekeson: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Ponzi Hater.

At least my only crime is participating in mmm with my own money willingly.

But ur case is a case of a man who is lost. U are into sport betting, selling fake fixed odds, scamming foreigners with ur Yahoo Yahoo skills, patronizing brothels even when u are married with kids.

I can go on and on and on, but won't waste any more of my data on a morally bankrupt man like u.

What legacy are u going to leave behind for ur kids. I mean having u as a dad is the worst thing that can happen to any child.

U have no moral standing to tell nairalanders what is right or wrong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by hood2baba: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
GHW was gonna crash anyway, and should not be compared to MMM. Nevertheless, I still see A LOT of reasoning with what sgtponzihater1 is saying....

This sh!t is not gonna last..
If you try to get-rich-quick....you'll definitely get-poor-quick

These bullsh!t niggaz participating in MMM are just lazy, impatient folks;
They cant work, and most of em probably dont know how to start a business...
When the test of life comes, I just wonder where and how they will stand...

Living on the dashing hopes that MMM will stay forever is so misleading and foolish!!

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by yemmit90: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
fifty:

Your brain no wear pant grin seriously. I can see your puvssy very clearly in HD, you have a serious mental problem. An evidence against you was provided yet you have the effrontry to step up and deny it. This exposes you as grossly incompetent to the public, as well to self. So many reasons for Noone in his right senses to never ever believe your bogus, sperm laced stories. Go to the hospital and get admitted before you rape your sister. 2016 mavros ko, 2017 mavros ni, follower of MMM, keep following MMM like on Twitter and Instagram. It's not late to Join MMM o grin We are heirs to wealth, your failure sucks everyday, even you yourself knows.

I'm not against anyone here or participant of MMM, but i will want you to answer these simple questions.

Why did MMM suddenly started matching people earlier as against normal 7 days moment before the crash?

Does it mean they know the system is about to crash, hence matching people as against the rule?

To whom did these many people matched at this moment paid when many are still claiming their money is still hanging in their system?

I will appreciate if you can enlighten me about the above.

Note: i'm not against or in support of the scheme, just innocent questions.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2017
SO FAR MMM IS YET TO RELEASE THE BALANCE OF MY 2016 MAVRO (348K) AND 2017 MAVRO OF 412K FROZEN IN JULY TOTALLING 760K OF WHICH ABOUT 500K IS MY INITIAL INVESTMENT, SCAMMERS WANT ME TO STILL PH, WHAT OF THE ONCE TRAPPED, AND U WANT ME TO PH AGAIN FOR ME N MA GOONS mmm IS DEAD.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by dmostcheerful(f): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Mmm account with 3.3million naira for sale at a cheap rate
Interested person should call
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Macchiavelli(m): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Mmm account with 3.3million naira for sale at a cheap rate
Interested person should call 08140940083. Thanks
MMM die hard's over to u, fifty and co, i am sure this is a chicken feed, come and purchase oo,, no time.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Tattooboy: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2017
gondon:
Bro don't be deceived, it's paying live........... All my guys and my accounts are back and better.

Keep phing and ghing
Really?
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by smartleo(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2017
gondon:
Bro don't be deceived, it's paying live........... All my guys and my accounts are back and better.

Keep phing and ghing

Just kontinu
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by NewLife87: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
yemmit90:
Why did MMM suddenly started matching people earlier as against normal 7 days moment before the crash?

yemmit90:
Does it mean they know the system is about to crash, hence matching people as against the rule?

MMM matching is automated, not manned by one dubious thief somewhere, as you would have with various copycats who have fled the cyberspace.

In MMM we pay ourselves, Nigerians to Nigerians. The fate of MMM in any country is not largely OR exclusively determined by the admin, rather it is the participants who determine its fate more. As you may know, any virtual financial community does not require an unnecessary panic, in any forms. Even a bank which is physical, cannot survive a panic hitting her. Banks do not hold all their customer's monies in hand at the same time, and so when/if there is ever any reason for all the customers of a bank to withdraw/request for all their monies at the same time(this scenario will only be achieved when there is a panic), there would be a problem. The admin gave prior advice on an update to be done about a month ago, expecting us to inform our downlines to be aware of a few downtimes and malfunctions. Trust Nigerians, some people panicked and cancelled their PH (contributions) requests out of unnecessary fear, and rather created more GHs, causing GHs (withdrawals/requests) to exceed PHs. (Remember that it's PHs that pays the GH).

yemmit90:
To whom did these many people matched at this moment paid when many are still claiming their money is still hanging in their system?

Like I explained above, we pay ourselves. MMM is a freewill donation community, no one is compelled to donate back after he/she has recieved. It is not by force. Usually, without being coerced, people PH (donate back) after they have recieved, so there is continuity. In an event of unnecessary panic, when people GH and don't put nothing back, the balance is defeated. The balance is not supposed to be defeated for any reason, except people panic. People don't panic anyhow, if they understand how the system works and if they are not fed with bogus stories. Those who bring forth bogus stories, don't understand how the system works. Thankfully, things are now normalizing as there is a new strategy to revisit those backlogs of GHs anytime soon in such a way that, no threat would be presented to the recovering stability. 2016 mavros would be released faster too, participants should expect sweet surprises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by yemmit90: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2017
NewLife87:

MMM matching is automated, not manned by one dubious thief somewhere, as you would have with various copycats who have fled the cyberspace.

In MMM we pay ourselves, Nigerians to Nigerians. The fate of MMM in any country is not largely OR exclusively determined by the admin, rather it is the participants who determine its fate more. As you may know, any virtual financial community does not require an unnecessary panic, in any forms. Even a bank which is physical, cannot survive a panic hitting her. Banks do not hold all their customer's monies in hand at the same time, and so when/if there is ever any reason for all the customers of a bank to withdraw/request for all their monies at the same time(this scenario will only be achieved when there is a panic), there would be a problem. The admin gave prior advice on an update to be done about a month ago, expecting us to inform our downlines to be aware of a few downtimes and malfunctions. Trust Nigerians, some people panicked and cancelled their PH (contributions) requests out of unnecessary fear, and rather created more GHs, causing GHs (withdrawals/requests) to exceed PHs. (Remember that it's PHs that pays the GH).

Like I explained above, we pay ourselves. MMM is a freewill donation community, no one is compelled to donate back after he/she has recieved. It is not by force. Usually, without being coerced, people PH (donate back) after they have recieved, so there is continuity. In an event of unnecessary panic, when people GH and don't put nothing back, the balance is defeated. The balance is not supposed to be defeated for any reason, except people panic. People don't panic anyhow, if they understand how the system works and if they are not fed with bogus stories. Those who bring forth bogus stories, don't understand how the system works. Thankfully, things are now normalizing as there is a new strategy to revisit those backlogs of GHs anytime soon in such a way that, no threat would be presented to the recovering stability. 2016 mavros would be released faster too, participants should expect sweet surprises.

Thanks for your reply, at least you explained what you feel/know about the scheme, not some impatient guilders who will throw insult at you for asking them questions.

Will you like to explain the new rule now?
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
NewLife87:

You are a man of wisdom, and am happy to know that some participants really understand how the system works. I am feeling proud right now. Kudos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
fifty:

You are a man of wisdom, and am happy to know that some participants really understand how the system works. I am feeling proud right now. Kudos
now you know you lack wisdom as a guider. You have just exposed yourself.. I will insult u but. Will do it in my medical way. Your brain in infected with P.falciprum nd vivax making u inadequate to absorb adehites and ketone.. Definitely your have lysosomic cells in your brain.. Hahahaha. Just joking

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by NewLife87: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
fifty:

Thank you Guider

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trading Signal Only!!!! BTC//ETH Binance & Bitmex!! / How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares / Why Union Bank Shares Are Not Worth Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.