Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! (4382 Views)

Ponzi Scheme, MMM, Is Back As It Promises 50% Profit On Investment / MMM Is Back As It Launch A New Weekly Promo !!! / Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by NewLife87: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
yemmit90:

Thanks for your reply, at least you explained what you feel/know about the scheme, not some impatient guilders who will throw insult at you for asking them questions.

Will you like to explain the new rule now?

You are welcome, explain what you mean by new rule?
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by yemmit90: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
NewLife87:

You are welcome, explain what you mean by new rule?

I thought i read someone says ealier on this thread that 100% gain on any imput, that participants can withdraw money every week of the month?
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
people are knowledgeable now. PH'ing just little cash and that's why GH pairing is still an issue and done almost as if it nothing is happenning.

It pairs only few to get help so that those ones can still be spreading the information that MMM is still paying.

This is very obvious even from the people around me.

I can with 99% certainty and without prejudice claim that either
(1) the people still defending MMM has some cash trapped in the system and are trying to see if they can get it at the expense of other non suspecting Nigerians or
(2) They are the main organizers of the scheme and still want to take more.

Even if MMM is tactically refusing to use the term 'pause mode', what it has been experiencing since June/July is comparable to the effect of pause mode.

3 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by jd1986(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
stephendamsoho:

I'm honoured sir

Ponzi doesn't benefit anybody but the admin and the guiders

even participants that are lucky enough to pull out before crashes usually end up losing to another scheme

I know a girl that gained 700K from GHW only to lose it later to some other ponzi that came later, she then went to MMM 2 months ago and now stands the risk of losing up to 300K to ponzi in total

Nigerians learnt their lesson from MMM's sudden promo last December and are not moved by the 100% offered now

MMM is in comatose right now and it'll take a miracle to revive it

keep up the good work brother, don't mind the guiders who use jibe words against you, the fact that they resorted to using jibes proves you've done major damage to their scam platform
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.