Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (34164 Views)

Nigeria Is Only Now 90 Minutes Away From Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Mikel Obi, Ighalo Return For Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by buynaijagoods: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria we surely qualify by God's grace. A win at is enough to qualify.

Check my Signature to buy and sell your #madeinNigeria Goods like Clothes, Shoes, Farm Produce, Art and Crafts, Books, Cakes, Furniture etc.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by tariwilz: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
That mtngiftonline.cf is a scam... I just called MTN about it and it has been confirmed null... Call if u are in doubt.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by tariwilz: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria will qualify big time.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by alex81(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
buynaijagoods:
Nigeria we surely qualify by God's grace. A win at is enough to qualify.

Check my Signature to buy and sell your #madeinNigeria Goods like Clothes, Shoes, Farm Produce, Art and Crafts, Books, Cakes, Furniture etc.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by MrEgghead(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Nigeria need just a win against Zambia
A draw might be enough.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by Ladyjumong(f): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
It will be a thing of shame if zambia beat us in our own country

hope supereagles gets their act up, they can be full of surprises at times

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by buynaijagoods: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
alex81:

even though we lose the remaining 2 matches (which btw s not possible) we will still qualify.

I pray that should not happen, if we lose the remaining matches and Zambia wins their own,we may not qualify.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by buynaijagoods: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:

God will help them, let's trust God for them.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by alex81(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
buynaijagoods:

I pray that should not happen, if we lose the remaining matches and Zambia wins their own,we may not qualify.

yh we need at least a draw...

Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by mideactive: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Nigeria need just a win against Zambia
All we need is a draw against Zambia..
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by handsomeyinka(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Nigeria would not qualify
Naijabet don chop your money,you come dey wish the super eagles bad luck......Lol
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by buynaijagoods: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
alex81:

I pray it doesn't happen.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by buynaijagoods: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
alex81:

yh we need at least a draw...
Yes.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
larrybabanla:
Nigeria vs south Africa is not world cup qualifier, take note
so only world matches is important see ur mentality abi u no know say we have catch up to do in nations cup qualifiers
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Isapro1:
How do you know we won't qualify? Do you think we can loose to Zambia in our house?
this is football, anything is possible. I pray the odd shouldn't stack against us.

Having said that, if Zambia pulls a draw here and goes back to defeat Cameroon at home and we lose to Algeria in their home , we are in trouble. God forbid!

If they beat us here , go back home to beat Cameroon and we fail to win against Algeria, we are out.

The thing is, not winning in Cameroon is working against us now. We are still in a better position to qualify and I pray we we get that.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
smile11s:
This team reminds me of USA 94 team. Super entertaining and ready. I hope we end up qualifying. Looks like Zambia and gearing up to stage an upset. There is no other God but Chukwu Okike. Amadioha, Osun, Sango and others are his prophets
point of correction. They are gods who feast on human flesh and blood as for our God, He is the supreme father who Himself is GREAT.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by freshest4live: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
this is football, anything is possible. I pray the odd shouldn't stack against us.

Having said that, if Zambia pulls a draw here and goes back to defeat Cameroon at home and we lose to Algeria in their home , we are in trouble. God forbid!

If they beat us here , go back home to beat Cameroon and we fail to win against Algeria, we are out.

The thing is, not winning in Cameroon is working against us now. We are still in a better position to qualify and I pray we we get that.
If Zambia pulls a draw here and we lose to Algeria, then it would be down to goal difference on the last day if Zambia still beats Cameroon, so even a draw does not favour Zambia except they beat Cameroon by a wide margin or we lose to Algeria by a wide margin. A draw is still not favourable to Zambia.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by Xzbit91: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

A draw in uyo is enough to see us through. We have superior goal difference now, and if we secure a draw with Zambia, which I believe we'll win anyway, that means we have head-to-head advantage. Outcome of the last match would not matter.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by freshest4live: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Xzbit91:

A draw in uyo is enough to see us through. We have superior goal difference now, and if we secure a draw with Zambia, which I believe we'll win anyway, that means we have head-to-head advantage. Outckome of the last match would not matter.
It's no longer head to head but goal difference first.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by gr8tone: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Nigeria would not qualify
This one is looking for trouble and you won't get it.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by Xzbit91: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
freshest4live:

It's no longer head to head but goal difference first.

Wow, when did that change? Either way a draw in uyo is still enough, except somehow Zambia can score 5 goals against Cameroon
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Crazy Algerians. The fans should have descended on them like a thousand demons and beaten them thoroughly.
lol. They should have descended on mahrez alone for missing a penalty. Such a stupid playmaker he is.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
freshest4live:

If Zambia pulls a draw here and we lose to Algeria, then it would be down to goal difference on the last day if Zambia still beats Cameroon, so even a draw does not favour Zambia except they beat Cameroon by a wide margin or we lose to Algeria by a wide margin. A draw is still not favourable to Zambia.
let's see how it pans out. You do have a point.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Xzbit91:

A draw in uyo is enough to see us through. We have superior goal difference now, and if we secure a draw with Zambia, which I believe we'll win anyway, that means we have head-to-head advantage. Outcome of the last match would not matter.
we can't settle for a draw in order not to put our destiny in the hands of Cameroon and Algeria. I think I go with that head-to-head advantage. Goal difference might not if it comes to H2H considering how we lost the ticket to Angola in 2006.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by kaycyor: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

It was so annoying. I don't know what their problem is. But it is a good thing. It means we can also slaughter them in Algiers.

Abi o!! That's to say if Zambia can do it, we are equal to the task..
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by somehow: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Their team was actually not complete that day. About 5 of their starters were missing die to injuries.
BluntBoy:

Bro, it was not about that. The team that played South Africa was just too incomplete while South Africa had their team intact, including their first choice goalkeeper.
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by romeoetin(m): 3:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:

You just want to talk grin grin
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by Ladyjumong(f): 3:57am On Sep 07, 2017
romeoetin:

You just want to talk grin grin
just want to talk ?
what are u saying undecided
Re: 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 by BluntBoy(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2017
kaycyor:

Abi o!! That's to say if Zambia can do it, we are equal to the task..
That is just it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.