Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals (2800 Views)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Do you know that Homosexuals are heads of government of some countries? Let us see list of Homosexuals that are world leaders and pictures below

Source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7035

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
1. Ana Brnabi (Serbia)
She is the Prime Minister of Serbia from an Independent. Before she assumed her office as Prime Minister in June 2017, she served as the country's Minister of Public Administration and Local Self Government. The 41 Years old is the first woman and homosexual to head government in Serbia.

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
2. Leo Eric Varadkar (Ireland)
He is the Prime Minister of European Country, Ireland. Before he assumed office in June, Leo Eric has served in different cabinet capacities including Minister of Defence. He is open gay with Matthew Barrett his sweetheart

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
3. Xavier Bettel (Luxemburg)
Born in 1973, Xavier Bettel is a Lawyer and incumbent Prime Minister of Luxembourg, a position he has held since December 2013. In 2015, he married his boyfriend, Gauthier Destenay.

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 do you know them?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
4. Etienne Schneider (Luxembourg)
Luxemburg is the only country in the world with homosexuals occupying the top two positions in government at present. Etienne Schneider is the Deputy Prime Minister of the European nation and Minister of Economy. He is an open gay that married his partner Jérôme Domange in 2016.

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by AlexCk: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Wow,
Against alll odds.

Oh well, got nothing against homosexuality(hope none of my fam will be shaa grin), they are humans like us, just wired differently(sexually).
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by doughziay: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Everybody's journey is individual. If you
fall in love with a boy, you fall in love
with a boy. The fact that many
Americans consider it a disease says
more about them than it does about
homosexuality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
5. Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir (Iceland)
She is the 24th Prime Minister of Iceland, she served between 2009 and 2013. She is also hold the record as the longest serving legislator in Iceland. In 2010, Iceland legalised same sex marriage and she married her girlfriend Jónína Leósdóttir. She has 2 sons from her previous relationship to her former husband Þorvaldur Steinar, whom she divorced in 1987 after 17 years of marriage. She also have a stepson from her present partner (wife).

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
6. Elio Di Rupo(Belgium)
Born on 18 July 1951, Elio Di Rupo became the second Head of Government that is openly gay (and the first male) when assumed the office of Prime Minister of Belgium in 2011. He served the European nation for 3 years as Prime Minister. In 1996 he was confronted by a journalist who asked, "are you gay?", Di Rupo responded by saying "yes, and so what?"

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
While Nigeria has criminalised Homosexual relationship, progressive countries are having Homosexuals lead their government.

Lalasticlala (Snake is their pet)

Seun

Ishilove

Mynd44

Dominique Pls FP
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
AlexCk:
Wow,
Against alll odds.

Oh well, got nothing against homosexuality(hope none of my fam will be shaa grin), they are humans like us, just wired differently(sexually).
So what if a qualified homo run for President, will you vote him?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Nonsense, very soon we will be asked to marry our mothers simply because the whites are doing so cool cool cool We are Africans and we have our heritage and culture. We must protect our dignity and stop been stooge to the whites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
doughziay:
Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality.
Guess you are impressed...
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by cuedish: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
6. Elio Di Rupo(Belgium)
Born on 18 July 1951, Elio Di Rupo became the second Head of Government that is openly gay (and the first male) when assumed the office of Prime Minister of Belgium in 2011. He served the European nation for 3 years as Prime Minister. In 1996 he was confronted by a journalist who asked, "are you gay?", Di Rupo responded by saying "yes, and so what?"

This one looks like an over-drilled butthole. See ugly white face.....
Upon all the sweetness we punna dey give man....I tire men.
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Mynd44 I can see you kiss

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by madridguy(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
So we must copy copy everything the whites do? What is good about homosexuality that worth imitating?

ibibiofirstlady:
While Nigeria has criminalised Homosexual relationship, progressive countries are having Homosexuals lead their government.

Lalasticlala (Snake is their pet)

Seun

Ishilove

Mynd44

Dominique Pls FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:

This one looks like an over-drilled butthole. See ugly white face.....
Upon all the sweetness we punna dey give man....I tire men.
Yet you will run to his country to find "greener pastures"... see as you wise reach?

1 Like

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by Larryfest(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
It's not an African way of live, we detest it because it's immoral yet we are backward in developments and progress compared to countries being headed by this homosexuals.... grin grin grin
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
madridguy:
So we must copy copy everything the whites do? What is good about homosexuality that worth imitating?

Why are you running to countries with homosexuals as leaders instead of staying in your heterosexual country?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Larryfest:
It's not an African way of live, we detest it because it's immoral yet we are backward in developments and progress compared to countries being headed by this homosexuals.... grin grin grin
Exactly!!! you will see them queuing in Embassies and giving testimonies when given visa by probably a consular that is homosexual... lol
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Lalasticlala good morning....

Seun good morning
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by doughziay: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Guess you are impressed...
with what if I may ask
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by cuedish: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Yet you will run to his country to find "greener pastures"... see as you wise reach?

I'm already there but I hate gayism....
Lesbianism seem better to me because it's appealing to my personal view .
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
doughziay:

with what if I may ask
With their advancement
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Allow me to run to their country first before attacking me. For your information, the whites are also dying to get Nigeria Visa.

ibibiofirstlady:
Why are you running to countries with homosexuals as leaders instead of staying in your heterosexual country?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:

I'm already there but I hate gayism....
Lesbianism seem better to me because it's appealing to my personal view .
You must be master of 3some.... lol

1 Like

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2017
madridguy:
Allow me to run to their country first before attacking me. For your information, the whites are also dying to get Nigeria Visa.

dying to get which visa kwa?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Yes and you get ask your friends in the States, Europe or Asia.

ibibiofirstlady:
dying to get which visa kwa?
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by Ishilove: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

What makes them 'progressive'? We do not have to copy all of the white man's perversions. Let them stay where they are while we stay on our own lane. We say NO to gayism angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by doughziay: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
With their advancement
grin
Re: Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
madridguy:
Yes and you get ask your friends in the States, Europe or Asia.

Where did you get your stat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump / Trump Angrily Walks Out On Newsmen After Chinese Reporter Tackles Him / You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.