Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. (942 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Doctemi: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Hy guys. I really need ur help and advices. I want to travel to Ghana from Nigeria and I have no international passport or any passport which may be required and nor national ID-card but I have my student ID card and my voters card. Can I make the journey without those passports and what are the issues I should I be expecting at the borders? Thanks
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Orodje(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Bro you don't need these things you just mentioned, This is my third year in Ghana and I have never use passport anytime I travel to or fro
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Kingxway: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm currently in Ghana. You don't need those stress

Your voter's s card is ok. That's only what you need to cross border with. I used my driver's license to cross. My friend used his voter's card
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by siverspooon(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Kingxway:

Your voter's s card is ok. That's only what you need to cross border with. I used my driver's license to cross. My friend used his voter's card

Pls bro I want to relocate to Ghana for greener padtures but I don't know anybody that lives in Ghana. Can u render any help pls
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Doctemi: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Orodje:
Bro you don't need these things you just mentioned, This is my third year in Ghana and I have never use passport anytime I travel to or fro
Thanks
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Doctemi: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Kingxway:

And there was no immigration problem or paid any token to pass.
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Doctemi: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Orodje:
Could I have your whatApp number pls?
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Kingxway: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Doctemi:

And there was no immigration problem or paid any token to pass.
No, not at all.

They wouldn't demand more up to 1k. Within #300 to #500 or so. You can choose to pay either in naira, CFA or cedis
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Orodje(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Doctemi:
Could I have your whatApp number pls?
+233238474587
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Kingxway: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2017
siverspooon:

Pls bro I want to relocate to Ghana for greener padtures but I don't know anybody that lives in Ghana. Can u render any help pls
That's a nice idea bro. Just that before you leave, you have to know very well that there is no much difference between Nigeria and Ghana in many aspects. There are just few differences.

Some of her cities like Accra and Cape Coast are expensive to live in. Kumasi is one of the busiest towns and things are cheap there. But the people there hate speaking English. Even some of them that understand English would never like to reply you with English. Their language is used at every level in the city, both offices etc. The language is regarded as official language in Ghana, and they are always surprised whenever someone tells them he doesn't understand the it.
Though Nigerians are there anyway, mostly the Igbos. You must be ready to learn the language for you to enjoy living there.

Another thing to take into consideration is their women. You have to be strong enough to withstand their tempting curves, shiny black skins, big boobs and backsides. Just like Naija babes some of the can drain you dry if you not careful

Bro I would like to render help but I'm not completely on my own yet. I'm building towards that.
Re: Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kingxway:
That's a nice idea bro. Just that before you leave, you have to know very well that there is no much difference between Nigeria and Ghana in many aspects. There are just few differences.

Some of her cities like Accra and Cape Coast are expensive to live in. Kumasi is one of the busiest towns and things are cheap there. But the people there hate speaking English. Even some of them that understand English would never like to reply you with English. Their language is used at every level in the city, both offices etc. The language is regarded as official language in Ghana, and they are always surprised whenever someone tells them he doesn't understand the it.
Though Nigerians are there anyway, mostly the Igbos. You must be ready to learn the language for you to enjoy living there.

Another thing to take into consideration is their women. You have to be strong enough to withstand their tempting curves, shiny black skins, big boobs and backsides. Just like Naija babes some of the can drain you dry if you not careful

Bro I would like to render help but I'm not completely on my own yet. I'm building towards that.

Hello brother, Can we talk on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Two BRT Buses Had An Accident In Lagos State. / The History Of The Infamous Ibni Ukpabi Shrine Of Arochukwu / Experience In Nigeria Embassy Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.