Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely (2478 Views)

6 Sites That Are Better Than Rev.com ($900 Weekly) / What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation? / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2017
To do this job from home, you will need to be internet savvy and speak fluent English. You will also need some basic equipment like a computer with a microphone, broadband internet connection, and an updated web browser. Most tests take between 5 – 25 minutes to complete and pay an average of $10 per test.

If you’d like to work from home testing websites, here are 11 sites to check out.

Read on http://sharptester.com/2017/09/05/sites-will-pay-test-websites/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by mikeayus(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2017
please which one off them have u tested and can proudly recommend? thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
yinkay007:
To do this job from home, you will need to be internet savvy and speak fluent English. You will also need some basic equipment like a computer with a microphone, broadband internet connection, and an updated web browser. Most tests take between 5 – 25 minutes to complete and pay an average of $10 per test.

If you’d like to work from home testing websites, here are 11 sites to check out.

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by corpershun: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=yinkay007 post=60253695][/quote]
Which one have you tripping testimony
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
corpershun:

Which one have you tripping testimony

UTest, TestBirds
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
mikeayus:
please which one off them have u tested and can proudly recommend? thanks

Utest , TestBird

1 Like

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by DonBrad: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2017
yinkay007:

Utest , TestBird
How do you handle the PayPal issue here in Nigeria?
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
DonBrad:

How do you handle the PayPal issue here in Nigeria?

I use payoneer. Some cash i got earlier via paypal is still hanging in some of the virtual accounts of these companies. I havent requested payout as they pay through paypal.
But currently payoneer is working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2017
nb
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
yinkay007:

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by nigeriannwa: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
yinkay007:

I use payoneer. Some cash i got earlier via paypal is still hanging in some of the virtual accounts of these companies. I havent requested payout as they pay through paypal.
But currently payoneer is working perfectly.

I'm trying to get paid from testbirds through payoneer but the website is quite slow and always fails to load the first time, I have a strong internet connection too. Any other recommendations?
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
nigeriannwa:

I'm trying to get paid from testbirds through payoneer but the website is quite slow and always fails to load the first time, I have a strong internet connection too. Any other recommendations?

Maybe your browser doesnt support the website. Try another
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2017
yinkay007:

Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely by yinkay007: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Existing Professional Knowledge Aside Your Salary! / Working As A Sociologist / Weird, Crazy Degree Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.