Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask (752 Views)

Top 10 Questions You Should /never Ask At An Interview. / Top 10 Questions About Resume Writing / 10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask by nigflute(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
You have been interviewed and now the employer has turn the table on you and said "Do you have any questions for me?" almost always seemed like a waste of time.
But it isn’t. with an opportunity like that, it’s the best avenue to explore the company and evaluate whether they really want to work with you and how they value their employees.
What kinds of questions do you need to ask? Here are seven.
1. "What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 90 days?"
2. "If you were to rank them, what are the top three traits your top performers have in common?"
3. "What really drives results in this job?"
4. "What are the company's highest priority goals this year, and how would my role contribute?"
5. "What percentage of employees were brought in by current employees?"

6. “What percentage of new customers was brought in because of the current company publicity?
7. "What do employees do in their spare time?"
8. "What do you plan to do if there is a major change in the sector...?"
9. “How does your company welcome innovation from employers?
10. What does training/capacity building the company offers to employees?

More on sandalili.com

3 Likes

Re: 10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask by Yusfunoble(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Smart questions for productive candidates.
Problematic for the lazy ones grin grin
Re: 10 Questions Only The Smartest Job Candidates Ask by coveredchic(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank you for these points. I'm always lost when I'm asked this particular question.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies !!!! / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) / Earn Up To N10,000 Every Week. Freelance Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.