Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (692 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by onehouse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Moderator and Everyone,
i came across the above topic on today's nairaland front page. Among the various tips offered in the thread, i was surprise that no one could give links or even provide proof that the tips really works. Based on good gesture, I choose to share my experience as well on something related to ways of getting paid through online job. i suggest a career path which I have known for more than 9 years and one which offers a platform for getting paid - software testing

To my greatest surprise, my contribution was flagged, prevented from being publish and I was banned as well. This has left me in a kind of confuse state cause my suggestion is quite legitimate without any investment. All it required is being able to test a software or website at your own free time on your mobile device and then you are paid in return.

I have been doing this for over two months now and I make cool money from it. I even went ahead to post a picture of what i have made thus far in my previous post but it wasn't published.

I will like to know when does helping others with vital information and proof becomes a spam contribution? The moderators on this page don't take their time to investigate things really well before going ahead to do what they do. if anyone of you is willing to know more about it. I can offer you links to the website via private chat cause i can't tell if add such here will make the new post to be banned or not.

Moderator, I will be more than happy if you banned me for life on this page in my attempt to help those reading this. Good information liberates so why hidden the flow of good information in every way?
Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by onehouse(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
So the moderator just unbanned me. Imagine! Mr. Moderator, please always pay attention to details before you do things else you will end up losing fans on this page.
Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by snakebeat: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wouldn't blame the mods
Most of all these work from home jobs are time wasters
Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by MrCuteking(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mail me on it. smartme783@gmail.com
Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by onehouse(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
please go to the post to see the information: https://www.nairaland.com/4034596/7-great-jobs-easily-home/1#60178992

here is what i have made thus far: i get to buy things with my money. There are several of them online, you can register with www.utest.com , testbirds.com and several other ones too.

Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by dharmmylolar(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oduntan.damilola@yahoo.com will be expecting 07066639422
Re: Addition To 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by onehouse(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
see links above for information. i won't be able to follow up on everyone who drops email here. I already listed it in my previous post, here again: www.utest.com for example. you can google for more links as well...it's true and it works.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Npower / Multinational Telecom Company Fresh Job Recruitment --{28 Positions} / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.