Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

M.i And Osagz Lost Their Temper On #loosetalkpodcast Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.i And Osagz Lost Their Temper On #loosetalkpodcast Show (593 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i And Osagz Lost Their Temper On #loosetalkpodcast Show by musiccookey: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
In a recent video that is currently going viral, M.I Abaga and PulseNG music journalist was seen exchanging harsh words regarding the journalist recent article on the rapper’s career.

In a way to get everyone settled and be on the same page, M.I Abaga and Chocolate City Vice-President Loose Kaynon, were hosted on the Loose Talk podcast with Osagie Alonge and Ayomide Tayo.

while driving home his point, Osagie Alonge on proving his facts mention M.I Abaga having “Yes Men” in his camp, and belittling his flagship artist CKAY, with the outburst, “Who the f**k is CKAY?”

Watch M.I trying to control his temper all through out the talk show via this link: http://musiccookey.com/watch-video-m-osagz-lost-temper-loosetalkpodcast-show/

Re: M.i And Osagz Lost Their Temper On #loosetalkpodcast Show by medexico(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
M.I coolu temper

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Shape On Kim Kardashian (photos) / 8 Billionaires Who Dropped Out Of School, Because College Isn’t For Everyone. / Laura Ikeji Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Son And His Grandparents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.