Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe (34414 Views)

Hot Slap: Wizkid Loses Temper As Man Slaps Him On The Head In Warri / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by ijustdey: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Controversial Hip Hop artiste, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, recently lost his cool during a tour in Europe.

The singer, who performed at an event, was left in a state of shock after discovering the money he was sprayed had been taken.

In his reaction, an angry Portable created a scene on the street, lashing out at the person who took the money.

In a viral video, the Zazoo singer could be seen lamenting

This man na m*d man. U*eless human being. All my money wey de spray me, this man don carry am run. This u*less man! Oga, I go beat you for here. I be street boy for Lagos,” he said in Pidgin.

Portable is known for his controversial lifestyle as his name has been on the news for several odd reasons.

In November 2022, he lost his cool over a damage done to his Range Rover at a concert in Ijegun, Lagos State.

In October 2022, the singer claimed he was extorted €2000 and almost killed on his way to a concert in Italy.

In September 2022, he was removed as one of the guest artistes performing at a show in South Africa.

In April this year, he appeared before a magistrate’s court sitting in Ifo in Ifo Local government area of Ogun, on a five-count charge bordering on assault and stealing.

https://dailytrust.com/portable-loses-temper-threatens-to-fight-in-europe/

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Oblongata: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
This guy is a nuisance!

But I like him!

Because in Life, sometimes, you have to be a nuisance to be known!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu children.... From MC Oluomo, Naira Marley to SamLarry, Portable and Zinolesky, you will know they're all crackheads.

Drug lovers. grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by insidelife22(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Which song he come perform?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by EBMedia: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJAP8ey39Mk

nlfpmod mukina2

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by SenatePresdo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Portable wan fight? Portable that can't beat a well fed 15 years old boy? grin

I no wan hear justice for Portable oh.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by grandstar(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
He should paddle softly. No be everywhere you fit declare mental

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by stasius: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Freshtruth(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
A
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by mrjoeblinks: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ehen?
Make dem allow zazu exercise him right left abeg
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by OKUCHI11(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
make una tell am wetin happen to Ike Ekweremdu...

well sha their prison better pass the average Nigerian house

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by sweerychick(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin wash a pig clean a pig a pig still remains the same. You can take a tout out from a slum but you can't take the slum out from the tout

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by OgaTheTop2: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
smiley
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by FitCorper: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
No matter how hard you wash the skin of a leopard, it can never change its spots.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oblongata:
This guy is a nuisance!

But I like him!

What about of this one sef na Cruise ...
That nigga dey trend on trouble grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by tiswell(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Very anyhow omoluabi

Tueh!
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Kcfresh2103(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin Controversial Hip Hop artiste, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable.

Bros abeg make who na find another title give am. what do your mean by hip hop artiste?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Ekpekus(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wahala wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by HORLADY(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Any thing Portable pass me.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by IrepChrist: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/portable-loses-temper-threatens-to-fight-in-europe/

I live my holy lifestyle by shunning worldliness, praying regularly and reading the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by bestman09(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin
You take lizard to Europe and expect it to become an alligator 😂.

No matter how you bath and package a pig, it'll still go and swim in the mud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
His way.
His pattern.

Always fighting.
He can never change.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Agbero boy

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by almarthins(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by callmevirus(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Femich18(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
They don play portable street grin

5 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oblongata:
This guy is a nuisance!

But I like him!

his own nuisance too much
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by israelmao(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Do you have to introduce yourself as a Lagos streetboy before you slug it out with whoever?

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by SensualMan: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Werey! Complete representation of the yoruba tribe both in thinking, acting and way of life. After all Tinubu taught them street fighting.

I wonder how other ethnic group cohabits with these monkey people!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Ojo's Neighbour Raped & Killed In Ogun State While Searching For A Job / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2018 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.