Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

VIDEO: Music Critic Osagie Alonge Blasts The Heck Out Of M.I Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Music Critic Osagie Alonge Blasts The Heck Out Of M.I Abaga (249 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Teni Responds To Osagie Alonge's Insulting Comment About Her Over Weight Body / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Music Critic Osagie Alonge Blasts The Heck Out Of M.I Abaga by Folashade53(f): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rapper M.I. Abaga recently went on twitter to slam a journalist at Pulse named Ayomide Tayo over an article about his career.

To discuss the matters at hand properly, M.I decided to head over to their office with Chocolate City Vice-President, Loose Kaynon to have a discussion with music critic Osagie Alonge and the journalist on a podcast named Loose Talk.

CONTINUE READING AND WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.gidiland.com/video-music-critic-osagie-alonge-blasts-the-heck-out-of-m-i-abaga/

(1) (Reply)

My Arrest Was A Call From God – Dammy Krane / ‘I Was Once Used As A intimacy gadget’, SAY’S TIMAYA / The Most Interesting Part Of Dremo Cheeii Video Featuring Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.