Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian (22918 Views)

Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway / Doctor Jane Ofoma, Ex-Soldier Ibrahim Musa Arrested For Drugged Cookies, Cocaine / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Jonah507(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
pauljumbo:

Those companies are own by Dutch citizens who are based in south Africa.

The best way to fight south Africa is for us to make our country more attractive so Nigeria will not travel to those xenophobic countries just for survival.
You said it all. Thanks a lot. Let's get our home work done. Daz all we need. Those companies ideally do not belong to the real South Africans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No until we Nigerian start carrying ourselves in respectable manner devoid of dishonesty , criminality , corruption and civil disobedience then will the world learn to respect us
A sane Nigerian spotted

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by ateamblezing(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
The way around this issue is Nigerians coming back to their own country,if you can succeed in south africa,then you can also succeed in your own country
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
fabulousfortune:
We won't take dis, South Africa must burn sad
Lets make south Africa trend on twitter atleast and complain small...I wish I could attack them..They have killed a lot of nigerians and nothing has been done about it
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
pauljumbo:

Those companies are own by Dutch citizens who are based in south Africa.

The best way to fight south Africa is for us to make our country more attractive so Nigeria will not travel to those xenophobic countries just for survival.
which dutch citizens?lmfao
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
tamethem:

Do you know they dont see themselves as Africans. Even the black South Africans.

They refer to us as Africans. Apartheid Mentality.

south africans have not suddenly become like that, they have been attacking and slaughtering other Africans for YEARS!!! this is nothing new.
lack of work in SA, kill the Africans! drug problems in SA, blame the Nigerians!

yet so m

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
tamethem:

Do you know they dont see themselves as Africans. Even the black South Africans.

then what do we call ourselves? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
Until we Nigerians wake up one morning,
burn all the MTN office,
burn DSTV centers and destroy Stanbic IBTC banks in the country, South africans will never learn to respect us
And guess who's going to feel the impact,Naija obviously.the long line of unemployment will double 10x it's original length...Use your grey matter abeg
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

south africans have not suddenly become like that, they have been attacking and slaughtering other Africans for YEARS!!! this is nothing new.
lack of work in SA, kill the Africans! drug problems in SA, blame the Nigerians!

yet so m
Nonsense! And blatant lies. Tell me which country in Africa that has Africans from all over the continent like South Africa? Are you saying we kill these people for sport daily? Does this make sense?

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by MEILYN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
These are the people we should be killing instead of ourselves

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerians should stop this blind stupid patriotism. When there are words like "dead Nigerian" and "policeman" the writing is on the wall. You all of a sudden act like you don't know what your people get up to.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lets make south Africa trend on twitter atleast and complain small...I wish I could attack them..They have killed a lot of nigerians and nothing has been done about it
You are dying in India, you are dying in Malaysia, dyaing in China etc. Clearly the problem lies with you!

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
ivolt:

Savages are never respected e.g Nazi, ISIS and Boko haram
shocked shocked shocked This is so profound shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by banmee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Elslim:
i don't blame them, I change this yeye Nigerian government that doesn't value is citizens life...
by now all interaction with SA should have been out on hold...

Those mind those south Africans. Don't they realize that only Nigerians have the right to kill Nigerians at will? Those phuckers need to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by dowjones(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
I watched a documentary on VICE about liberia and its road to recovery and one of the junkies said "We get cheap crack from the Nigerians"

The problem of many Nigerians who have not left Nigeria is ignorance. Some Nigerians in diaspora are fucking up big time Especially the eastern brothers (i am from the east so no tribalist should say nonsense).

Its either credit card fraud, Drugs, prostitution, Car theft etc.

Nigerians gangs are like armenians or russian gangs. Very organized and are mostly tied by families.

but thats not my problem. I know a G must do what he has to do.

the problem is Nigerians in crime are too loud !! they dont code anymore. they will threaten citizens of the country or put it in their faces that they have more money.

Before we become patriotic, put yourself in the shoes of the countries our boys are occupying? these bad guys are making life hard for legist nigerians

We have to make these guys feel like outcasts.

Look at the ozubulu killings and its links to south africa. Nobody is talking about it. there was apoparently alot of drugs in that sour deal that led to the killings.

Blind patriotism is what has led us here. A Nigerian criminal in a foreign country bleeps up and they treat his F-up and we start screaming.

There was a documentary i watched on youtube about nigerian drug peddlers in Malaysia. There was this guy that was caught 3 times! the first 2 times they released him out of pity and he still went back to the same thing ! now he is on death row!

the change must start with us

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by talk2percy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
I blame Buhari...Imagine South Africa?? Fuching xenophobic country...nothing would make me to go and seek for greener pasture there. Nonsense. embarassed
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Nonsense! And blatant lies. Tell me which country in Africa that has Africans from all over the continent like South Africa? Are you saying we kill these people for sport daily? Does this make sense?
Shut your mouth nigger...You guys are still slaves in 2017
WhiteMan slaves..SouthAfrica Massa people.
Shameless xenophobic cunts, killing your fellow black all because of jealousy and greed.
South africans are lazy as Bleep. If not for the white man who decided to still stay and dominate you lots. You guys wouldn't even be among Africa's top countries.

Shame on south africans; lazy bastards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jonah507:
You said it all. Thanks a lot. Let's get our home work done. Daz all we need. Those companies ideally do not belong to the real South Africans.
who or what is a real South African?lmfao. I swear you guys crack me up with your reasoning or the lack thereof

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by abbeyty(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

thats not the solution as they will only retaliate by doing what they have been doing all along (destroying Nigerian business and people's livelihood)

what instead needs to be done is for Nigerians to get the HELL OUT this xenophobic shiithole called south africa. they do NOT respect Africans, let alone Nigerians, and they have never hide this fact

My thought exactly. They should leave their country for them
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Valobit(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
burn all the MTN office,
burn DSTV centers and destroy Stanbic IBTC banks in the country, South africans will never learn to respect us

GBAM!!

that is why i don't take it lightly with GoTV when they refuse to connect me. it is time we began to show them pepper

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by MEILYN(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians should stop this blind stupid patriotism. When there are words like "dead Nigerian" and "policeman" the writing is on the wall. You all of a sudden act like you don't know what your people get up to.smh
Keep shut! They see all Nigerians as drug dealers. They kill innocent Nigerians doing legit business. If you don't see a problem in this then you need to keep shut.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
SouthAfricans most surely pay someday we can't continue to watch this lazy bastards continue to harm our people..Something needs to be done.
South africa ain't shit compared to Nigeria.
We need to deal with this fucktards.
I blame our government
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by femolii: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
burn all the MTN office,
You are right

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
What are the Nigerians still doing there self angry
I detest anything concerning that country called south africa

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
tamethem:

How do we see ourselves as not Africans when our country has the word "Africa" in it? ..see poor reasoning
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
When a south african man can't satisfy his wife he simply blames the Nigerians.
This people shouldn't be killing nor insulting our people as they are mediocre, weak and lack self esteem

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
abbeyty:

My thought exactly. They should leave their country for them

sadly, they'd rather live ANYWHERE outside Nigeria, at any cost (even possible death)

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
and what is Mr Jubril Muhammadu buhari had to say about this inasmuch as I'm desperately want to say good bye to this hell fire called Nigeria, give me south Africa 2 years plus option to extends multiple visa to South Africa, I will collect the visa tear it into pieces and urinate on top of it..

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

the above statement is the excuse your people use to kill innocent Nigerians. i guess since your people are fond of raping their women, i should also say that ALL south africans are rapist and we should castrate them all, abi?!

pls do make some sense...

yes some Nigerians sell drugs, just like south Africans do, and other nationalities in SA... and btw, the drug problem in SA lies with the dealers AND the addict. so go blame your fellow SA folks who live to sniff smoke or inject this poison!

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
MEILYN:
Keep shut! They see all Nigerians as drug dealers. They kill innocent Nigerians doing legit business. If you don't see a problem in this then you need to keep shut.
That's the reality we're grappling with ape, most of your kind are without scrupples, it's known fact! those comitting crimes deserve what's coming for them. I don't understand you people, do you think the SA government can just watch by when cops randomly kill "innocent" people?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by davillian(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Nigerian Govt don't even give a ffuck about people @home.
It's those away that dey will give a ffuck about.
Re: South African Police Kill Clement Ofoma, A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmyspark007:

Shut your mouth nigger...You guys are still slaves in 2017
WhiteMan slaves..SouthAfrica Massa people.
Shameless xenophobic cunts, killing your fellow black all because of jealousy and greed.
South africans are lazy as Bleep. If not for the white man who decided to still stay and dominate you lots. You guys wouldn't even be among Africa's top countries.

Shame on south africans; lazy bastards
Naija is truly a sad country.see frustrations everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k / Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos / Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.