Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing (942 Views)

What Does The Company Sky Packing Materials Trading: LLC Do? / Help On How To Send Neco Result To Wes / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by ikd19: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
PLS HELP A BROTHER WITH A JOB, BY NEXT 2MONTHS MY LANDLORD WILL SEND ME PACKING.

I have HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, with job experience. I can do house wiring, make electrical drawings with Auto Card, DSTV and CCTV insatallations, no contract for d past 4months now. Pls anybody dat can help me with a company job in lagos for monthly income, i will be very greatefull, so dat i can pay my house rent pls. My email address is ikd1905@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by crisycent: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
You go do KP?
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
if you havent got a job to pay for your rent then why wouldnt he want to send you packing? do you have any money to pay the rent?!

some people are really crazy... so you aint got a job, yet want to stay in house that you cant afford?! haba!
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by ikd19: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if you havent got a job to pay for your rent then why wouldnt he want to send you packing? do you have any money to pay the rent?!

some people are really crazy... so you aint got a job, yet want to stay in house that you cant afford?! haba!

I was working before, bt i lost my job and have not gotten any other one.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by ikd19: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
crisycent:
You go do KP?

which one is KP?
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by wondaboi2010(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The man said he needs a job not jamb question. If you can't help a brother, take your wick3d and u5eless heart out here make we get space for destiny helpers. Fuul...Cuz you still got Dad n mum who cooks for you.... Don't worry you will get a pinch of it someday if you don't change.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikd19:

which one is KP?

It means pick and drop till you receive payment . grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by Larryfest(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This your post sound a lot like u are still at the comfort of mummy and daddy eating from their pot, he only asked for a job and am sure you know he rented that apartment when he had a job or how else could he have paid for it then Look who am asking sef undecided probably you are still a student not a very bright one for that matter.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

MADBOY .. na secondary school student e go be o. . when u kn0w n0thing about living and striving
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikd19:

I was working before, bt i lost my job and have not gotten any other one.

so why dont you make arrangements to move out and get better, before hoping to keep this apt?!

Larryfest:

This your post sound a lot like u are still at the comfort of mummy and daddy eating from their pot, he only asked for a job and am sure you know he rented that apartment when he had a job or how else could he have paid for it then Look who am asking sef undecided probably you are still a student not a very bright one for that matter.

its people like you that foolishly expect landlords to stay out of pockets because you have follie des grandeur... the dude is jobless, aint got a job, yet wanna keep an apt, and focussing on finding a new job BUT NOT on moving out a place he cant afford?!
abeg make some sense!
the landlord is RIGHT... nobody wants to keep a jobless person in their apt as it means the rent will be late as usual. you think that the landlord aint got bills to pay, deals to make and NEED this rent money urgently?! haba, make some responsible sense, and not some childish mention!
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
wondaboi2010:

The man said he needs a job not jamb question. If you can't help a brother, take your wick3d and u5eless heart out here make we get space for destiny helpers. Fuul...Cuz you still got Dad n mum who cooks for you.... Don't worry you will get a pinch of it someday if you don't change.

typical deluded Nigerians who focus on the wrong things, and NOT willing to stick to reality, while living in LA LA LAND. you want to live in an apt, while have no prospect of how to pay the rent...is it gonna fall from the sky, abi wellwishers from NL?!
arrant NONSENSE!
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by wondaboi2010(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

typical deluded Nigerians who focus on the wrong things, and NOT willing to stick to reality, while living in LA LA LAND. you want to live in an apt, while have no prospect of how to pay the rent...is it gonna fall from the sky, abi wellwishers from NL?!
arrant NONSENSE!
See who is talking about reality...
I think you are still in JSS3 ...
Go look for your mates, Brown full
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by crisycent: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikd19:

which one is KP?

Evans work.
Re: Pls Help Me With A Job, My Landlord Want To Send Me Packing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
wondaboi2010:

See who is talking about reality...
I think you are still in JSS3 ...
Go look for your mates, Brown full

keep living in denial hoping for castle in the sky, instead of facing your life and being true to the cards that you've been dealt.
you are the proper example of why so many Nigerians fail in life, they want to live FAKE lives.

if you loose your job, have no money to pay rent, then make plans to MOVE THE FUKC OUT, and restructure your life (aka one step back to jump further forward later) instead of hoping for BS miracles!

(1) (Reply)

Learn A New Word Everyday With Researchclue. Word Of The Day! / Enemies Of The Ordinary / Forex Traders,way Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.