Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Makinde Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makinde Police Station (996 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Police Station by Gentlebabs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
When the Nigerian Police Force started the "Change Begins With Me" slogan, we allmasked that it be reflective in all parts of their policing activities.

As a bloody civilian, today, i visited Makinde Police Station and was amazed by the 5 star customer service exhibited by the operatives in this division. More puzzling was the NEATNESS of the whole environment that i taught i was at the Airforce Base. The female officers uniforms were neated ironed with well polished shoes.

Makinde Police Division really created a positive, indelible and lasting impeessio on me today; and i am not keeping quiet about it. The DPO must be commended for a very good job.

The next time you see a Traffic Police Officer as you drive to work, or you see them swiftly respond to a clarion call so that you and i can be safe, please show some love, show respect.

#PoliceIsMyFriend

1 Like

Re: Makinde Police Station by rifasenate11(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
is bail free there? that's the most important question for all Nigerian police stations.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Police Station by hedonistic: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Omo DPO ni e.
Re: Makinde Police Station by theNOISEmaker: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
pisure or?
Re: Makinde Police Station by Jaabioro(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Some police station especially in Lagos are neat

(1) (Reply)

IPOB And Hausas Reportedly Clash At Oyigbo, Port Harcourt / Armed Robbers Gunned Down By Police In Mirinwanyi Oyigbo LGA Rivers State. / Photos: Man Gets Five Strokes Of Cane For Giving False Information To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.