Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] (1355 Views)

The Money Igbos used in the olden days. / Olden Days Yorubas Did Not Encourage Reading Or Writing, It Was Forbidden / Thirteen Igbo Traditions From The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by wondaboi94(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
If you are really a pako boy/girl from those days then you should be able to give concise explanation on these

Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by wondaboi94(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
U should know which side you are now butti or pako grin grin grin grin

Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by gbzed(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
LOL wish I could go back to those days

OP where did you get those pictures?
Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by wondaboi94(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by gbzed(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbzed:
LOL wish I could go back to those days

OP where did you get those pictures?
Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by FemiEddy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol
Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by walepackage(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
No be lie...Good old days
Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by kenny5811(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
wow..... i miss drivin boRis n play cosso.... Omo super blue Omo.... i rocked kito n nato die.... chai..... za gud old dayz..... #OldSkulRocks....
Re: If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] by thesicilian: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol. The only one I didn't use is that pair of clippers. Always refused anytime the barber wanted to use it on me. Preferred scissors and razors.

(1) (Reply)

Curfew Enforced As Late Alaafin Traditional Rites Commences Tonight / Simple Explanation On How Money Rituals Bring Wealth / Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.