Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! (1319 Views)

Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" / 5 Unmistakable Signs You’re Dealing With A Typical Nigerian / WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by MegMich(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
No hard feelings. Am a Nigerian buh, I sorta don't like this side of the Nigerian man.
A typical Nigerian man has the following bad attributes:

1-feels threatened in the presence of a competent lady. There are several ladies who simply because they wanna get married and or remain married have given wonderful dreams that can salvage mankind.

2-has a low self esteem with a disgusting ego. Apparently, you are a man, and nobody is disputing that. Why make a fool outta yourself huh! You can't so something and won't allow those who can do it. Every damn thing must not pass through you.

3-tags himself rare when it comes feminine matters! after all the ratio of male to female is still 1:5. Even the apparently ugly ones think they stand a chance. I respect female a lot. Go to the labour ward and see things for yourself.

4-likes to sit on top of matters even when he is clueless and sooooo wrong. And who says the solution must come from or through you. Give others a chance mannn! Things mustn't be done your way.

5-this new 'rape' issues It has already been over flogged. Used to think ladies were the cause until paedophila. We gatta respect our ladies.

6-rarely accepts he is wrong. Will rather give one thousand and one excuses to ascertain this claim. You know what I mean.

7-will never believe he is at least comfortable. He is always managing perhaps for years. Apparently an easy route to desist from helping others.

8-will never accept a female leader. Who born you? Am guilty at times. We ought to stand behind whom the cap fits regardless of gender. What does millennium development goal 3 say again?

9-ever jealous of others achievement. That is why they never progress. Check well, your village people are prolly after you.

10-finds it hard to embrace change. With him, every thing is routine. The mantra 'that's the way we do it here' and 'when were you born to tell us watta do has gotta change.

11-dreams of leaving the country. Who then will make Nigeria better? This is Naija. This is our thing. Regardless of who spoilt what, we can make it all fine once more. Besides, these countries don't even want us around.

12-rarely focuses on one thing. They so much cling to the usual norm of not putting all your eggs in one basket. Focus widens your tent. Follow one course until successful(whatever that means)

13-not interested in education. Afterall I can always become a politician. Apparently anyway, education has failed to pay bills in Nigeria. Believe me, no matter the perceived educational achievement so far, the reading culture has gone down.

14-feeling bigger than he ever is. 'Do you know who I am syndrome'

15-will definitely hate this thread and give me all sorta name. Believe me, truth is bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Revealing!
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
I definitely agree with u cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
So you're insinuating that the average Nigerian man is 'disgusting'?
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by Fulaman198(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by therealdeal10: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
All dis r attributes of 9ija men shocked shocked. Who do u tink we r op ?? Monsters??

Abeg go oda countries u go c say our own way of lyf na rice
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by MegMich(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
RickRichards:
So you're insinuating that the average Nigerian man is 'digusting'?

Apparently, the 'average' Nigeria man 'insinuates'. !!!
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by MegMich(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
therealdeal10:
All dis r attributes of 9ija men shocked shocked. Who do u tink we r op ?? Monsters??

Abeg go oda countries u go c say our own way of lyf na rice

Number 16- the average Nigerian man will never accept this thread
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by MegMich(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fulaman198:
Funny thread

Number 15 attribute describes you!
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by therealdeal10: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
D average 9igerian man who created dis thread knows dat we'll neva accept it buh yet still created it anyway mtchew undecided
Re: Disgusting Attributes Of A Typical Nigerian Man. You've Got To Read This! by Fulaman198(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
MegMich:

Number 15 attribute describes you!

LOL I'm not even bitter I actually think it's a funny thread.

(1) (Reply)

Edo People And Yoruba Saga Continues / Serene View Of Ife, From The Palace Of The Ooni / Is This How Rich They Have Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.