Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why You Must Not Allow Your Parents Speak For Your Destiny (episode 1) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Not Allow Your Parents Speak For Your Destiny (episode 1) (364 Views)

Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Not Allow Your Parents Speak For Your Destiny (episode 1) by Fatherherokay(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Let me start by saying you owe no man your destiny (not even your parents). You only owe God your destiny because He is the
potter and the original designer of the destiny. He is the one that has deposited in you the talents, the passion and the purpose you’re originally destined for. What your parents owe you are their guidance, their prayers and support in different areas in fulfilling your destiny in life.

It is a pity that most parents, especially in this part of the world, are indirectly so selfish that all they want is their wards to become their own plan for them, forgetting and killing the original intent of God for these children. They impose and decide for them what their future should be, and that is one of the reason why happiness and fulfillment are... READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/09/why-you-must-not-allow-your-parents.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Court A Smoker? / Basic Principles That Needs To Be Met For A Happy Relationship To Be Successful / Police/youth Clash: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.