Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. (627 Views)

My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by azimibraun: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2017
I had lost my both parents while my Wife was still pregnant and just yesterday my wife gave birth to cool baby boy and I was left so emotional. Initially, I was excited and jumped to high heavens then went down on my knees to say " thank you lord" just when I said that, that thought crept in, My Mum and Dad are not here to get the breaking news, perhaps my mum especially would have been standing with me by the labour/delivery room door. It was quite an emotional night for me. May their souls rest in peace and may their blessings be upon their grandchild Jordan Okete Madrid Amen!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by greatmarshall(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by VickyRotex(f): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Op, Congratulations.
May their souls find eternal rest. And May the Lord comfort and sustain you all.
Re: When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
I know the feeling. I sometimes feel cheated that my older ones got to enjoy my parents more.

Congrats on your baby. May God keep him sttong and healthy.
Re: When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by dagreat4(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats dear, focus your energy on d positive . bring your children up well, make them live ur parents dream children.
Re: When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. by mrphysics(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats. Children are beautiful and a gift from God.

Raise him well, don't teach him tribalism and hatred against any tribe. Teach him to understand science and religion and not confuse or misunderstand the two.

Teach him to learn from people's experience. Teach him that the essence of life is to achieve purpose and help people.

Lastly, teach him to not to believe Nigerian politician but to live a life of purpose.

Once again, congrats and God's strength to your wife

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There More Widows Than Widowers In Our Society / How Effective Can Her Course Be? / Has Anyone Experienced Delayed Grief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.