Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Need A Wordpress Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Wordpress Web Designer (1779 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / I Need To Buy A Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Wordpress Web Designer by COUNTAWO: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hi people, is there anyone here in Abuja who has designed a good CMS website using word press? I was designing one and i have challenges making it look really nice the way i want.
Need a person whom we can finish up the site together and possibly have the other yet to be hosted site worked on it the first one is satisfactory. this is urgent.
you can post a reply here .
Thanks.
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by crownlast: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
I am Clement, a professional web developer, I can help you achieve the same goal with
Joomla

check
www.npmcn.edu.ng
www.flawlesspromakeovers.com
www.nego-group.com

These are some of my jobs, done with Joomla,

I can help you do yours too, and however, Joomla is better than wordpress

If interested, please send me a mail at clementcrownrise@gmail.com or call 08060595019

Cheers
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by brinebaba(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Where are you in Abuja? 08096805783
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by DaGimp(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
Seems like a front end problem. You want to improve on user experience. I'm not a marketer for them but you should try www.greenspek.com. They seem cool. I know they have an office in Abuja.
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by COUNTAWO: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
Thanks guys.
@ brine baba , got ya no, but u didnt point to any of ur site.
@crownlast, saw ur good jobs but need someone like you in abj.
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by joomlaman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
Call me on 08039508010 if you are in Abuja and need web designing help.
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by crownlast: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2011
@COUNTAWO, distance is not a barrier, give me more details about the site, let us agree on the amount, then you will send me 40percent, then I will collect the remaining 60percent when the job is done, so distance is not a barrier, we will talk through mails and calls.

check

www.mazecouture.co.uk, the owner is in uk, he sent money to me from UK, would you believe that we have not met one-on-one? and this is a job I did last year,

So if you are interested, 40% first then 60% ballance when I am done,

clementcrownrise@gmail.com
clementcrownrise@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by COUNTAWO: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
at Crownlast, yeah, i kno distance is no barrier but i want a person wit whom we can do it together. within a day or two. Saw ur nice job. seems like u work work with pple in uk.
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by ajetunde: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hey, Do you still need a Web Designer here in Abuja?

Check out some of the site I've designed

www.techbuddie.org
www.toknowfirst.com
www.ibcrealestate.com
www.sofischools.com
www.pre-varsity.com
www.askedly.com

Call me: Tunde - 08038033753
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by omoleke(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ Countawo, i dont folow your idea, but i can help you to become a professional web designer on your own using any CMS of ur choice(wordpress, joomla, drupal or hyperVRE). i will send you 2 comprehensive do-it-yourself guide for free. when you see the two books then you can now send me whatever it is worth to you to my account if you are interested send me ur email to 08079999357. Remember, you only pay me after u've receive the book if u like as a good Nigerian.

Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by omoleke(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ Countawo, but i can do more to help you to become a professional web designer on your own using any CMS of ur choice(wordpress, joomla, drupal or hyperVRE). i will send you 2 comprehensive do-it-yourself guide for free. when you see the two books then you can now send me whatever it is worth to you to my account if you are interested send me ur email to 08079999357. Remember, you only pay me after u've receive the book if u like as a good Nigerian.

Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by jjjkkkooo: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
i can be of help with joomla. Im based in abuja 07031613377
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by WebSurfer(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2011
i can help you with an ebook to make you very perfect with wordpress and optimize the looks of your wordpress website, just let me know if you need it so that i will forward it to you,, dont be scared am not charging you for nothing,, we are all here to help,
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by databoy247(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
@websurfer, please i need that ebook of yours oh. my email is databoy2020@yahoo.com

Thanks cool
Re: Need A Wordpress Web Designer by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
I can of help i specialized in wordpress though i use joomla but am more comfortable with wordpress you can contact me on 080563204412
you can check some my jobs
http://www.aloftnews.com
http://www.trucalms.org/
http://www.sblsnigeria.org
http://longelaw.com

(1) (Reply)

Can I Create Facebook Ad With My New Account? / How To Send Bulk Emails Campaignment Of Sendpulse For Free / Newly Approved Uk Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.