Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Is 9mobile Dishonest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is 9mobile Dishonest (1473 Views)

Is 9mobile Network Out For Everyone? / Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) / What Is 9mobile Cug? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by HallaDaTruth: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
After subscribing for the 500mb plan, I got a text that I can now stream YouTube for free from 1am to 5am . I was watching a video around 2: 30 am this morning when I now got a text that my data is exhausted.
I called their customer care and they told me they will resolve it. Now I got a text that I have been compensated with 100mb to use for 1 week, REALLY ? . I HAD ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION AND YOU ARE COMPENSATING ME BY GIVING ME SO LITTLE TO USE FOR A SHORTER TIME . ITS VERY CLEAR THAT 9MOBILE WILL NOT GO PLACES . THEY CAN'T LAST IN NIGERIA WITH SUCH CRIMINAL LIKE WAY OF DOING BUSINESS �
Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by dominique(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
I deliberately stayed up till 1 am to test the feature. I streamed for about 15 minutes and over 30Mb got zapped. I sent them message immediately, that was when they told me tha I should have changed my access point settings to 9mobile from Etisalat. Why didn't they include that in the message? Mast fall on them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by amazinghope: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
dominique:
I deliberately stayed up till 1 am to test the feature. I streamed for about 15 minutes and over 30Mb got zapped. I sent them message immediately, that was when they told me tha I should have changed my access point settings to 9mobile from Etisalat. Why didn't they include that in the message? Mast fall on them
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by EvilMetahuman: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
dominique:
lol

So did you try it after?
Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by namelesss: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Ah! 9mobile are fake oo. Yesterday I subscribed for their youtube unlimited plan for 2hrs, and all i dis was like 1 hr of watchin YouTube and gbam! I ahve exhausted my data bundle...

I later on tried to use their blaze on unlimited AGAIN!!!! After downloading roughly 300mb the whole thing stopped working.

The funny thing is after calling their customer service, the guy was in a hurry to compensate me with 50mb of data...

Well, i called again after finishing up the 50mb and layed another complaint grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by MrHenshaw: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
After subscribing for the 500mb plan, I got a text that I can now stream YouTube for free from 1am to 5am . I was watching a video around 2: 30 am this morning when I now got a text that my data is exhausted.
I called their customer care and they told me they will resolve it. Now I got a text that I have been compensated with 100mb to use for 1 week, REALLY ? . I HAD ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION AND YOU ARE COMPENSATING ME BY GIVING ME SO LITTLE TO USE FOR A SHORTER TIME . ITS VERY CLEAR THAT 9MOBILE WILL NOT GO PLACES . THEY CAN'T LAST IN NIGERIA WITH SUCH CRIMINAL LIKE WAY OF DOING BUSINESS �

l have also been maltreated by 9
Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by gabe: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol, 9ja sense at work...
Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by CavendishPlex: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Go to mobile networks in your phone settings and use the settings as stated in the attachment.

1 Share

Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by nani667: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
The same thing I've been battling with them since... after I subscribed to the 1GB plan I received the same text... only for them to tell me my line doesn't have the free YouTube Streaming...

After a full day of haggling they eventually gave me the excuse that I didn't get it because I used e-topup to subscribe for the data

Re: Why Is 9mobile Dishonest by sorextee(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Change d APN to 9MOBILE WAP instead of 9mobile internet

(1) (Reply)

Youtube: How To Play Videos In The Background / Calls Not Going Through / Please Help, My Phone Download Unknown Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.