Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) (4346 Views)

Earn Free Airtime (MTN, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile) From All Student Forum / What Is 9mobile Cug? / How Do I Stop 9mobile From Draining My Main Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by directonpc(m): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Maybe this isn't worth a thread, maybe it's worth one. 9mobile look like the smallest out of the 4 network providers even from far.

9mobile offers pricing out of this world and it got me thinking.

In 2013 while I was an undergraduate student, I recharged 200 Naira on my 9mobile line. I made a phone call after that. The call lasted for about 250 seconds then I was cut off. I checked my balance and it read 0.

In 2020, things are not too different. You can't make long calls from a 9mobile line as their rates are crazy compared to other networks. Same can be said about their data plans on which they have Auto renewal to frustrate your life.

9mobile, please return from Mars. We need you to compete.

10 Likes

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by StandardJohn(m): 3:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Get an MTN sim for calls and an AIRTEL sim for data and have peace of mind.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by legionISproteus: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2020
9mobile is a money laundering business

10 Likes

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:

@your post, click find and replace, then do this
1. @find field, enter : AIRTEL
2. @replace field, enter: MTN
3. Tick, Case-insensitive box.
4. Click replace all

Then have peace of mind.

14 Likes

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
MTN is cheaper and faster with data when you dial *121#

#200 for 1GB = 7 days

#300 for 1.5GB = 7days

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by GraGra247(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2020
directonpc:
Maybe this isn't worth a thread, maybe it's worth one. 9mobile look like the smallest out of the 4 network providers even from far.

In 2013 while I was an undergraduate student, I recharged 200 Naira on my 9mobile line. I made a phone call after that. The call lasted for about 250 seconds then I was cut off. I checked my balance and it read 0.

In 2020, things are not too different. You can't make long calls from a 9mobile line as their rates are crazy compared to other networks. Same can be said about their data plans on which they have Auto renewal to frustrate your life.

You may be wrong. Like other service providers they have different tariff plans and data plans . If you choose the wrong tariff plan you loose and they gain.

If you choose a good tariff plan you'll benefit much.

Search Google for their tariff plans and choose wisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by directonpc(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2020
GraGra247:

You may be wrong. Like other service providers they have different tariff plans and data plans . If you choose the wrong tariff plan you loose and they gain.

If you choose a good tariff plan you'll benefit much.

Search Google for their tariff plans and choose wisely.
if their good services are Easter eggs they lose. Customers should be aware of all your best offerings.

1 Like

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by femi4: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
Seconded
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Enzymes101(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2020
donproject:

weldone Programmer!

@your post, click find and replace, then do this
1. @find field, enter : AIRTEL
2. @replace field, enter: MTN
3. Tick, Case-insensitive box.
4. Click replace all

Then have peace of mind.
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin
You see me
[quote author=Enzymes101 post=92544440][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by NettyNelly(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Who's still using 9mobile. I ditched them the moment they sold a 3G sim as 4G to me.
I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by sunshineV(f): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Nonsense. Get glo 4g for data

3 Likes

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Classickj(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
fados4sure:
#200 for 1GB = 7 days
#300 for 1.5GB = 7days
the 1.5gb is 500naira
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Classickj:
the 1.5gb is 500naira
#300 = 1.5GB => 7days

#500 = 1.5GB => 14days
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by sirvvy: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Classickj:
the 1.5gb is 500naira

It depends on your offer..

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by edoairways: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
fados4sure:

#200 for 1GB = 7 days

#300 for 1.5GB = 7days
Selected sims only

2 Likes

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by edoairways: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2020
directonpc:
if their good services are Easter eggs they lose. Customers should be aware of all your best offerings.
Just say you aren't aware. Customer care is there to assist customers in situations like this
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Chirowman(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2020
it's not only you,I was once using 9mobile but the debit me each time I recharge without me making any call .so one day I wake up grabbed my phone and borrowed #200 data after using it I dropped the Sim card that was the end for years now I haven't paid it and they haven't blocked the line nonsense network.

1 Like

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
edoairways:
Selected sims only
dial *121*1#
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by directonpc(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2020
edoairways:

Just say you aren't aware. Customer care is there to assist customers in situations like this
call customer care to learn about the best plans. Sounds like an Easter egg considering how long you might wait to get answer.
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by edoairways: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
fados4sure:

dial *121*1#
Just told you that it is selected sims as not all Sims enjoy that offer. Some all enjoy 200mb for N50 while others don't moreover the system dictate when to enjoy or not
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by edoairways: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
directonpc:
call customer care to learn about the best plans. Sounds like an Easter egg considering how long you might wait to get answer.
That is the right thing to do. When you dial 200, you select your preferred language then you select the option that talks about tariff. Aside that, their website are there to educate you
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Minjim: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
fados4sure:

#200 for 1GB = 7 days

#300 for 1.5GB = 7days

Mtn is even better with calls.

They give bonus whenever you recharge.

Airtel doesn't do that
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Minjim: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
edoairways:

Just told you that it is selected sims as not all Sims enjoy that offer. Some all enjoy 200mb for N50 while others don't moreover the system dictate when to enjoy or not

It's only for those on Betatalk
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by jericco1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
fados4sure:

#200 for 1GB = 7 days

#300 for 1.5GB = 7days
20gb 3500
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by InYourHead: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
directonpc:

This is soooooooooooooo funny grin grin
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Edopesin: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:

you sabi
Glo and Etisalat should up their game
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Jerry59: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is there a particular tariff plan one will be on before they can enjoy that mtn 20gb for 3.5k?
cos I can only see the one of 1.5gb on mine
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by Mybettingtips(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sweet data offer from MTN... 30gb and 20gb

Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by sagieramos(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
I hope they get to see this
Re: Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) by AmadorSays: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
I use Airtel on my Tecno phone, their rates are very good and their network is outstanding, talking about outstanding, do you know there is currently an outstanding masterclass series going on now where you can learn very good tips on how to make your business profitable? Check out https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7 to get those tips that'll take your hustle to the next level

(1) (2) (Reply)

The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! / Am I The Only One Enjoying Mtn 1gb For 200naira? / How Long Should a mobile phone last with an individual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.