Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World (2131 Views)

FIFA: Okocha Is One Of The Most Electrifying Players In Football History / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Five Feared Dead, Scores Injured During Stadium Stampede / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World by GreatEvilBeast(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Stadiums with a great atmosphere are often described as being ‘intimidating’ for an opposing team and a number of teams put their impressive home form down to the vocal backing they receive from the locals.
Re: The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World by GreatEvilBeast(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2017
No 1
Westfalenstadion
Borussia Dortmund

Re: The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World by mykh01(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Make i park here first
Re: The Top ten Most electrifying Stadium Atmospheres in The World by GreatEvilBeast(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
No2
Anfield Stadium
Liverpool Fc

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early / Cristiano Ronaldo's Opinion Of Real's Pursuit Of Gareth Bale / DOWNLOAD Chelsea Vs Newcastle 2-0 All Goals And Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.