Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (70054 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by hatchy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
OMG!

When are we going to stop this animalistic behavior in Africa, especially Nigeria,eehn!

Why don't they hand him over to the police even though we know that those idiots(police) will release him after money exchange hands, than behaving in an uncivilized manner.

Nigeria is really a jungle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by sukkot: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
King4Roller:

Na just packaging. Na poor devil. No be rich man
yeah you right lmao
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by blackbelt(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is sad
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
I believe i am Rich landlord but this is not how I look and I am not a homosexual pedophile, so again @OP were is the rich landlord you are talking about?
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017

This is Assault and battery

wrong on so many levels

what is your business with who another person fvcks
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by IYANGBALI: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

No name was mentioned, but you call him afonja simply because it's Lagos.

Yet you deluded clowns call Lagos no man's land. When Nigeria breaks, I wonder if na your papa go carry Lagos on his head to Anambra.
please tell him

The man in the pictures looks igboish
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Figs(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
afonjas at it again

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by muller101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op that man wey resemble old bicycle frame na him be Rich landlord?
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by MTKbudapest(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

Yet you deluded clowns call Lagos no man's land. When Nigeria breaks, I wonder if na your papa go carry Lagos on his head to Anambra.

Afonja!

By then lagos will be as empty as the grave, cos by then all the SS, SE and your northern lords would be in their country respectively.

Lagos will be a failed city.

Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Carter4luv(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dat man must be a devil
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by wickedworld: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem oo

Shame on u the bastard is an igbo man. Evil ppl see his face . They are Developing every where

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

sharap we know ppl with their usually act... AFONJAS are capable of this one grin

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by sirkaebs: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

And what makes you think the guy you quoted is Igbo. Una hatred for igbos ehn, e no get part 2 o.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
What the man did is morally wrong.

But, the jungle justice being practiced in Nigeria hinders the development of the country. He could have been handled over to the police or other relevant authorities that would ensure he gets what he deserves.

But no, let's remove his clothes and beat him up.
It's not just morally wrong but a crime.
He molested a minor, a boy.

Police here would take money from him and intimidate the boys family to keep shut, bury the case and the man is free to continue.

Wish I was there, I would suggest instant and crude castration.

You wanna bang poosie or Nyash, I don't really care so long as you find a consenting adult.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by angelanto8(f): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:

But, the jungle justice being practiced in Nigeria hinders the development of the country. He could have been handled over to the police or other relevant authorities that would ensure he gets what he deserves.

i agree
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Angy55(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:

Too many blood flowing in the land. Same people would go to the church and mosque to pray. Who are we to take another man's life? Even though we live in a very corrupt society where our security agencies cover up crimes.
Jungles justices is never the way.

I prefer his manhood to be chopped off, since he has money let him fly abroad to treat himself. He will not die. He will survive and let him leave with everlasting pain.
So many ways to torture but I don't support Jungle Justice.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by donblade85555(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
omoharry:
WHY HUMILIATE HIM LIKE..HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE.NIGERIA..JUNGLE COUNTRY
if it was your 3 years old son he raped, you will even shoot him with s gun. because you are not the one suffering the pain

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by kunyeo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem oo

Could be an Igboman or Hausa.Lagos is home t many tribes.Evil doesnt have ethnic coloration.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by angelanto8(f): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

wrong on so many levels

what rubbish...... He did it with a kid
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by KKKWHITE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
venai:
The man no get name?
his name is chinedu
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by donkossy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:

i can bet my kidney u r not in Nigeria, cause it's only u thar doesn't know the Nigerian police
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by donblade85555(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
hatchy:
OMG!

When are we going to stop this animalistic behavior in Africa, especially Nigeria,eehn!

Why don't they hand him over to the police even though we know that those idiots(police) will release him after money exchange hands, than behaving in an uncivilized manner.

Nigeria is really a jungle!
you just said the reason....police will bail him with 5k....he might not even spend a night in police cell.......... and you call that punishment for raping a little boy?
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by donblade85555(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

wrong on so many levels

homo spotted
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Dalexicographer(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by elog(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
There seems to be agencies that would assist the mob to do things legally. I strongly agree the man should be punished.

ifyalways:

It's not just morally wrong but a crime.
He molested a minor, a boy.

Police here would take money from him and intimidate the boys family to keep shut, bury the case and the man is free to continue.

Wish I was there, I would suggest instant and crude castration.

You wanna bang poosie or Nyash, I don't really care so long as you find a consenting adult.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by elog(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
You seem to be the only one that agrees with me, others are not cool with my comment. Why do you agree? undecided

angelanto8:
i agree
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by tizzle(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
he doesn't look rich...
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by sayluv2nana(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
When he is now a rich landlord nko so he shld be raping up and down abi.dem suppose roast dat monster btwn his legs

1 Like

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by elog(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
You kinda agree with jungle justice then, he can die when trying to "chop off his manhood" as you suggested.

Angy55:

Too many blood flowing in the land. Same people would go to the church and mosque to pray. Who are we to take another man's life? Even though we live in a very corrupt society where our security agencies cover up crimes.
Jungles justices is never the way.

I prefer his manhood to be chopped off, since he has money let him fly abroad to treat himself. He will not die. He will survive and let him leave with everlasting pain.
So many ways to torture but I don't support Jungle Justice.

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Oju4190: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:

Have u heard of the name Ifeayi Dike ?Google it u will get d full theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.