Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results (4108 Views)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by Nissando(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has directed all 2017 candidates to re-upload their results on the JAMB Portal.

According to the information made available by JAMB via its twitter page, all candidates
are to ensure they upload their results onto the JAMB portal again.

If you have uploaded yours earlier either during registration or after JAMB exams, we advise your proceed to re-upload your O’level result details again just to be on a safer side and avoid issues later.

Candidates waiting for the release of their NECO results have been advised not to panic as all Institutions have been directed to ensure that candidates awaiting the release of NECO results are considered for their various PUTME screening exercises. This means that NECO awaiting result candidates will ...................

Continue Reading Here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/jamb-urges-candidates-to-re-upload.html?m=1

Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by eyeon(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nissando:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has directed all 2017 candidates to re-upload their results on the JAMB Portal.

According to the information made available by JAMB via its twitter page, all candidates
are to ensure they upload their results onto the JAMB portal again.

If you have uploaded yours earlier either during registration or after JAMB exams, we advise your proceed to re-upload your O’level result details again just to be on a safer side and avoid issues later.

Candidates waiting for the release of their NECO results have been advised not to panic as all Institutions have been directed to ensure that candidates awaiting the release of NECO results are considered for their various PUTME screening exercises. This means that NECO awaiting result candidates will ...................

Continue Reading Here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/jamb-urges-candidates-to-re-upload.html?m=1
Please, does this include those who have already registered for the upcoming post-UTME?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by Nissando(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
eyeon:
Please, does this include those who have already registered for the upcoming post-UTME?

Yes Sir / Ma
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by eyeon(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nissando:

Yes Sir / Ma
Please, what does it cost to do so. And what is the procedure?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by jojothegreat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
How do we upload our Olevel to their portal?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by Nissando(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
eyeon:
Please, what does it cost to do so.
And what is the procedure?

It depends on where you go to!
If I were you, I'd go to a professional or Jamb Office in your state or alternatively, call 09071434204
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by Nissando(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
jojothegreat:
How do we upload our Olevel to their portal?

Via the portal
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by jojothegreat(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Nissando:

Via the portal

If yiu ave done yours please guide us through the process
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by eyeon(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nissando:

It depends on where you go to!
If I were you, I'd go to a professional or Jamb Office in your state or alternatively, call 09071434204
Is that your number?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by holuwartomeseen(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
I did mine 2day,it was not stressful....I did it with 300
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by holuwartomeseen(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
just go to any cbt center
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
I did mine 2day,it was not stressful....I did it with 300
Pls

Did they scan the certificate??

or

you just typed in your result??
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by KARDEMARH: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Pls

or

....go along wif ur hard copy cus it will b scanned and uploaded and I also bliv d move made by jamb worth applauding for bcus it z nt wat I uploaded during my jamb reg ,I saw wen I went 4 d uploading ....dey ar all different 4rm my original grade,though still confused wu z @ fault 4 d errors bcus I culd recall I told dem d right tin ...THE CANDIDATE or THE CBT PERSONNEL
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by holuwartomeseen(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
KARDEMARH:
....go along wif ur hard copy cus it will b scanned and uploaded and I also bliv d move made by jamb worth applauding for bcus it z nt wat I uploaded during my jamb reg ,I saw wen I went 4 d uploading ....dey ar all different 4rm my original grade,though still confused wu z @ fault 4 d errors bcus I culd recall I told dem d right tin ...THE CANDIDATE or THE CBT PERSONNEL
same here...what I saw was totally different from my result
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by holuwartomeseen(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Pls
or
they scanned the hardcopy
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by holuwartomeseen(f): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
They also uploaded it
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by emazy10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nissando:

Yes Sir / Ma

pls when i went to upload mine my result was scanned
So do i have to upload again
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
KARDEMARH:
The cbt software and its managers are at fault

but can i go with my waec printout(not main cert)
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
Can I Use My Printout
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by KARDEMARH: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Can I Use My Printout
...yep u can use ur print out...datz wah I used cus I avnt gotin d original and since it z not specified which of d copy 2 use...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by nnol(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
They also uploaded it
A frnd of mine who did his own 2day didn't tell me anything about scanning of the o'level result,he told me dat his grades were jst uploaded dats it,pls i dnt wanna make error wen doing mine.
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by nnol(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
KARDEMARH:
...yep u can use ur print out...datz wah I used cus I avnt gotin d original and since it z not specified which of d copy 2 use...
pls was ur result scanned?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 09, 2017
What About Direct Entry Applicants?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by foxe(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2017
I uploaded mine on Tuesday, but after I went back to re-upload yesterday I the jamb portal showed that my result was already uploaded..n.b my results were scanned on tuesday
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by KARDEMARH: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
nnol:
pls was ur result scanned?
...yep it was scanned and uploaded...
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by nnol(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
KARDEMARH:
...yep it was scanned and uploaded...
pls where did u do urs?
Re: JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
KARDEMARH:
Tanx

U Helped

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Unilag Student Begging For Marks In His Exam Script(photo) / Six Simple Steps To Collect Your Oau Certificate / Nigerian Law School Results Of September Bar Finals 2015 Is Out - Check Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.