Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) (38486 Views)

JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results / JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thousands of students around the UK hit the town last night to celebrate or commiserate A-level results day.

The throng of teenagers were in high spirits as they were photographed hugging one another and whooping with joy.

The need to let off steam after two years of studying was evident with pupils dancing the night away.

For many, last night would be one of the last chances they would have to party with their college and school friends before heading off to university or other pastures new next month.

A group of students pose for a group photo in Cardiff last night as they celebrate after receiving their A-level results.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6069957/Thousands-level-students-celebrate-commiserate-results-day.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Three girls smile for the camera as they celebrate after receiving their A-level results earlier in the day.

One young woman takes a photo of another as they enjoy a night out in Cardiff to celebrate their exam results.

One girl is helped by two friends as she struggles during the night out in Cardiff that saw students hit the city centre.

A young woman is helped by two friends through the streets of Cardiff as students have a night out to celebrate their results.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na to find wife for here nai sure pass o.
these ones na brilliant slay queens, no be the type wey we get here.
Abi Explorers how u see am?

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
More than one in four A-levels were awarded an A or As this year, the highest proportion for six years, national figures showed.

Party time: Students braved the mild temperatures in Leeds with skirts and trainers as they took to the streets to celebrate

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
This group of young men posed for a photograph as they descended on Leeds to toast to their success.

A pair of stylish partygoers shared a bottle of beer as they hit Newcastle to celebrate their exam results.

Young partygoers were in high spirits as they took to the town for a night of well-earned fun in Leeds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Na to find wife for here nai sure pass o.
these ones na brilliant slay queens.
Abi Explorers how u see am?

Na so, but the jail term we go chop ehn

Most of these girls are far below 18.

Na to dey mind my business jeje if i dey this kin country, if not, person go just dey carry child abuse enter prison commot anyhow (If if dem no deport me).

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Huge queues stretching back for 200 yards saw students standing in line to gain entry to nightclubs in Leeds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
This gaggle of friends included one cheeky chappy who couldn't help but to make the 'A-OK' signal in Leeds.

Two women walk along the street in Newcastle as another woman pets a man's dog on the pavement

The partying looked too much for one reveller who was helped by friends on the pavement in Newcastle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
if black is beautiful, after seeing this thread i prefer ugly people

explorer welldone

it's explorer on the thread again

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by kunzyomi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wait first!!! I'll comment later
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is what I call celebration unlike the nonsense some youth are doing here pouring gutter water on each other.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
More.

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Holywizard: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Free fučk all over the city

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
If they tell you that this gals are just 15 to 16 years old u no go gree..

See how them puff ..Oyinbo swt oo

30 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imustreturn:
If they tell you that this gals are just 15 to 16 years old u no go gree..

See how them puff ..Oyinbo swt oo

Yea, dont know why they have that kind of growth.

Even in the U.S., girls 15 looking 25.

Na to dey ask how old are you first grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, dont know why they have that kind of growth.

Even in the U.S., girls 15 looking 25.

Na to dey ask how old are you first grin
the irony of it is that this witches won't tell you there real age.

Evil children oo

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by geoinvestor(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
See how beautiful the ladies are. No single pimples! Unlike Nigerian ladies.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
PLS TAKE ME TO USA I WANNA BE AN AMERICAN

5 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Martinez19(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some of them failed woefully but they are using style to pretend and blend as if they got A. Las Las man cannot come and kill himself grin.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by TOSIN116: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Geez some girls here look like married women!
The people breeding them eh? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imustreturn:
the irony of it is that this witches won't tell you there real age.

Evil children oo

Lol..... Na to dey dey on my own jeje.

9 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nonesense, as usual the inferior Nigerians has started bashing their own, shameless inferior things, back to the topic these girls are all oloshos and can sexx hell out of a man, forget about the crazy age, they are riped.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Explorers:

Na to dey mind my business if i dey this kin country, person go just dey enter prison commot anyhow.

Those girls are matured for anything, infact their eyes are super wide. if you know what I mean

22 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Martinez19:
Some of them failed woefully but they are using style to pretend and blend as if they got A. Las Las man cannot come and kill himself grin.
British educational system is still million times ahead of that of Nigerian. argue with your bingo.

8 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by loverboys: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
These girls ah baes kiss
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Tlyon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Am getting there and better
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Tlyon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm getting there and better
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
All what i see are fresh nice smelling pusssies

How do i enroll for this A-level exam, hope after the exam and collection of result, the celebration na for that side?

Africans are not enjoying this world at all. Just look at less than 20 years old girls everywhere flexing, fuvccking and partying without police or sars harassment. Chai

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Explorers:

Na to dey mind my business if i dey this kin country, person go just dey enter prison commot anyhow.

These ones don over tear eye na. Most of them don dey operate on a higher level, some fit dey shook married men self

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I love this news.

Someone is saying that Nigerians are already bashing their own cos of this.

See are you happy that our Edusector is the way it is with a 70yr old system that is wack?

Plus the corruption and the watering down of getting good grades from a good teaching, and well informed and helping lecturing system?

It's not about the A grade. It's about the full and deliberate attempts and hard work that the teachers put into the kids, with only their success on their minds. That's it!!!

They just want these kids to prosper and leave well.

Someone fails a C.A, the lecturer in UK would pick the phone and call and wish to see why the student failed, and then do one or two to make such a student catch up fast, if not better.

Here, the lecturer would enter the class and be bragging and happy and sermonizing how students aren't serious and all that nonsense. Cos their sermons seem sweet, it makes it look legal. But it's wrong.

189 people take a course by a Dr.

Only 12 people had an A grade and only 34 people had a pass. The rest had an F. Is that supposed to make the lecturer happy and comfy?

Or in a situation like this....

A lecturer is good to students. Wants their best and then he makes things easy. Result comes out and all passed with at worse a C grade.

Dyu know that some departments would query such a lecturer, that why did he pass them all? That some supposed to have F so that the Senate would not think something is fishy. Like we can see its not only Bubu that is thinking
backwards now!!!!

I'm happy seeing these young ones happy and also celebrating their A.

58 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.