Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Npower: Federal Government Give Use Our Phones /tab/ipad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Npower: Federal Government Give Use Our Phones /tab/ipad (307 Views)

Npower Stipend Payment News Today, For Npower Batch C1 And C2 / Rivers State Government Give Date For Re-opening Of Schools / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Federal Government Give Use Our Phones /tab/ipad by EmmymTr(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Was going along Stadium road yesterday and met this crowd..... It was just too disturbing... What are this people doing here, I decided to find out why the crowd... It shocked me to find out that the crowd were N. Power employees that the federal government has told them to come and take phones , which according to them the money for the phone will be deducted monthly from the stipends #30,000 that is been given to them on a monthly basis.... It was just so alarming.. Soldiers were even flogging some of them like primary school children, This people are all graduates and I keep asking my self is this the reason why people spend 4-5 years in school and get a Job instantly?
Our Government has failed by talking much and doing less, then should we also follow that way of Life??
What do you think is the problem solver
Instead of being an educated slave, why not follow your passion and Gifting,invest in it and be the best you can be in your society.
My Name is Emmanuel Dominic Emmy #mediaEntreprenuer #LetsTalk #IspeakSense

Re: Npower: Federal Government Give Use Our Phones /tab/ipad by Prestige16(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Has the deductions even started. Nigerians sef

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Aspirants / Delima In Carrier Aspect / Partners Needed For T.E.E.N.S.A Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.