Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. (2068 Views)

People Boarding A Bus In Lagos In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Philipmems(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this really the Nigeria i grew up in, is it this bad that we don't have any level of self worth. This is a disgrace and its high time the leadership in the country put their acts together. How can people board an air plane with ladder and the management of the airline and the Government (FAAN) is okay with it. wow, i am speechless. This according to the source happened in Bauchi Airport, Northern Nigeria.

cc: lalasticlala, please do the needful.. thanks

Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na today? grin
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by xavier0327(f): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Arik or Aero
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by zuchyblink(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Naija
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
This government sef sad sad

AMCON controlled AERO sef grin grin
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Flatties: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
zuchyblink:
Naija

My beloved
Like none other
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by FemiEddy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
this is so wrong, the airline should be banned, very embarrassing......Ladder for God sake angry , I wonder what the engine of the plane will look like

2 Likes

Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by midehi2(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin I doubt this, which airline is that sef?
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by gfat9: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
so funny
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Deprofessional(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
This can never happen in Biafra. Qoute me.
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can you imagine the shame sad
When I say country won't move forward till ppl and government changes we will keep seeing this crap

Hian

I will never board a plane like that if they are using ladder to enter only God knows the state of engine after we will hear news about local flights crashing up n down ... so sad

1 Like

Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
This kwontry seff
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Celcius: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very soon they may start hawking gala and lacasera around there sef.

1 Like

Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
AERO air. no doubt.
Lalasticlala
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stale, this picture is even older than nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Bossman(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Looks like Aero contractors airline. What a country!

This was from 2015 btw - http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/20/aero-airlines-explains-why-passengers-disembarked-using-ladder/

xavier0327:
Arik or Aero
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:
this is so wrong, the airline should be banned, very embarrassing......Ladder for God sake angry , I wonder what the engine of the plane will look like

the AIRPORT should provides for such, not the airline...so blame the right culprit here, not the airline!
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by bayocanny: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very embarassing, this country don cast grin
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Antina(f): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria my country!!! Funny people! Funny country!!

Dem for dey jump one by one naa!!
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by FODA(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2017
May be they lost the door key ,lol,that is how i enter a bus with burglary proof yesterday, Nigeria my country,all things are possible.
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Airoflaw(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2017
9ja o 9ja
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Nellybobo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is serious
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Ranchhoddas: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahaha...
Re: People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy omenkalive people

(1) (Reply)

Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam / Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent / Oman Or Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.