Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam (2073 Views)

Nigerian Man Asks To Be Deported, Canadian Immigration Agencies Decline (photos) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by adejulnairaland(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Close to a thousand Nigerians have fallen victim of an alleged fraudster; one Olumuyiwa Collins Adegboyega, who claims to be the Director of a company based in Abeokuta, Ogun State known as UPLINKS DAB RESOURCES.

Olumuyiwa succeeded in deceiving the unsuspecting public, carting away not less than N200m (Two Hundred Million Naira) from people who registered with them.

At the moment, it has been a sad tale on the lips of people who fell for Olumuyiwa’s trick. While some have simply left the incident for God to handle, some have vowed to pursue the issue to a logical conclusion and ensure the fraudster is eventually apprehended, made to account for all the money he stole and face the consequences of his action.

https://osuncitizen.com/2018/07/19/face-of-a-fraud-how-uplinks-dab-resources-scammed-hundreds-of-nigeria-through-canadian-immigration-program/
Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by Unlimited22: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
adejulnairaland:
Close to a thousand Nigerians have fallen victim of an alleged fraudster; one Olumuyiwa Collins Adegboyega, who claims to be the Director of a company based in Abeokuta, Ogun State known as UPLINKS DAB RESOURCES.

Olumuyiwa succeeded in deceiving the unsuspecting public, carting away not less than N200m (Two Hundred Million Naira) from people who registered with them.

At the moment, it has been a sad tale on the lips of people who fell for Olumuyiwa’s trick. While some have simply left the incident for God to handle, some have vowed to pursue the issue to a logical conclusion and ensure the fraudster is eventually apprehended, made to account for all the money he stole and face the consequences of his action.

https://osuncitizen.com/2018/07/19/face-of-a-fraud-how-uplinks-dab-resources-scammed-hundreds-of-nigeria-through-canadian-immigration-program/
How do people still fall for stuff like this in 2018?
Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by 2short(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
there is no lie about this scam done by Uplinks-Dab services Abeokuta.they defrauded more than 2,000. thousand applicants through E-entry into Canada.
here are some of the company's staff names:
1.Adeleye Lolade(H R O) for the company
2.Pelumi Omenai( C R O) for the company
3.Ayoola Abiola, account officer
4.Adewole (Secretary) they all conspired to dupe over two thousands of Nigerians.
Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by aonuh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have been there myself. Anyone can fall for it. They have a large staff, standard office on the major road in the community. A popular Yoruba actor as their ambassador, his picture is boldly on their roll over flayer.
I didn't fall victim not because I was smarter but I went back to Lagos to read more about Express Entry and realized their process can't be possible. We should also remember that Canadian government no be like USA. They will do all findings to the end. No wuruwuru

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Still in operation
Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai, 200 million Naira to drink beer, eat Nkwobi, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, salad, bokoto, shaki, sleep with slay Queens, sleep in cozy hotels and disappear to hide in Antarctica, nawao shocked

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by Americanboy35: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2019
The quest to get of out of that shithole at all cost
Re: Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam by Medallion500: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ehhhhh ehhhhhhh... Barawo everywhere. We are in a sorry state in this Country

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) From Sango Ota. Ogun? / Help!!!! I Got My Usa Visa / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.