Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (845 Views)

Book Of John (listen to JESUS & things that took place during HIS time on Earth) / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
This Declaration was made at Morning service of Tuesday 5th September 2017... it was confirmed a few hours later on the same day that Nigeria is out of Recession.......

These were his Exact Words:
[b]Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
When it's Happening, You Remember my Word. It will not Be Long, Beginning From Now, Everything will begin to Change For Good. I Didn't say at The End of the Year....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now, Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....
But Because of You.... I HAVE SAID IT AND IT IS DONE....

Pastor Lazarus Muoka - GO The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement
[/

Cc: Lalastica
Cc: Airforce1

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by Deprofessional(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
bedspread:
This Declaration was made at Morning service of Tuesday 5th September 2017... it was confirmed a few hours later on the same day...

Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
When it's Happening, You Remember my Word. It will not Be Long, Beginning From Now, Everything will begin to Change For Good. I Didn't say at The End of the Year....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....

Mouka is a criminal element. He feeds on the ignorance of the ignorant.
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

My Beloved brother don't make yourself to be the one dt will see it and not taste of it... Ask God for Forgiveness immediately.. I beg u
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by Deprofessional(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
bedspread:
My Beloved brother don't make yourself to be the one dt will see it and not taste of it... Ask God for Forgiveness immediately.. I beg u

Ok. God please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by AWOisaCOWARD: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

How much has he stolen from you?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

Ok. God please forgive me.
GOD BLESS YOU... u are Wise
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by AWOisaCOWARD: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
OUR GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by Deprofessional(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
bedspread:
GOD BLESS YOU... u are Wise

Will i now qualify to eat of the largesse?
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
NIgerians should prepare Themselves for Boom...Real Economic Boom...

It has nothing to do with PMB input or any statistics.... it's purely A gift from Heaven for Nigeria... it's purely the Finger of God...

The same Event that happened in Samaria is right in our very Eyes....
See 2Kings 6:24-33
2Kings 7:1-20
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deprofessional:

Will i now qualify to eat of the largesse?
U Just Said so...... Get yourself set...
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
I will be posting the clip of the Declaration as soon as its able to upload
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by Ranchhoddas: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
bedspread:
This Declaration was made at Morning service of Tuesday 5th September 2017... it was confirmed a few hours later on the same day...

These were his Exact Words:
Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now, Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....

Cc: Lalastica
Cc: Airforce1

You are stark raving mad.
No be only me go see am.

Plaetton
Omohayek
Hopefullandlord

Make una come see Nigerian wonder.

1 Like

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
No be only me go see am.

Plaetton
Omohayek
Hopefullandlord

U ARE BLESSED
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by hopefulLandlord: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are stark raving mad. No be only me go see am.
Plaetton Omohayek Hopefullandlord
Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by Ranchhoddas: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
bedspread:
U ARE BLESSED
Shut up. Tell your pastor to declare 20,000MW of electricity.
If he does it I'll join chosen.

1 Like

Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by plaetton: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
No be only me go see am.

Plaetton
Omohayek
Hopefullandlord

Lol.
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by obisco4u: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
FYI He was just predicting the total amount of tithes and offerings he's gonna get from the service not our economy please.
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession by bedspread: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm not used to using words like this but I have to say OP is an idiot
we will see who the idiot is sir... GOD Bless you

(1) (Reply)

Is America Blessed Or Cursed by God? / When Pastor E.A Adeboye Was In Ogoni Kingdom For 1 Day Crusade. / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.