Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten (1034 Views)

Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Girl Who Hide Condom In Her P***y After S*x Mercilessly Beaten By Guys / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner. This young boy was caught today in my area. Agwanlanbu phase 2 Keffi Nasarawa State. How this boy manage to enter that burglary surprises us so we to him to come out the same way he enter. The boy caught with Hollandia Yoghurt, Bread, Cowbell, Recharge cards, Plastic Coke and Money.

We Later release him to go after small beaten

Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by midehi2(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na so them take dey start
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by abelprice(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol... nemesis.. maybe na hunger cos am... he go take beating of his life... judging from d first pix d guy don already know his faith... undecided...
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
The beaten

Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
let him learn the HARD way, hopefully that will teach him a valuable lesson...although i doubt it!
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by uzoormah(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope d evil spirit left him
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
let him learn the HARD way, hopefully that will teach him a valuable lesson...although i doubt it!
upon all the beaten single drop of tear we no see.. I doubt if he we learn too
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
OPEYEMIAD:

upon all the beaten single drop of tear we no see.. I doubt if he we learn too

exactly... with a tough stand. if he is not careful its only death that will stop him in his track.
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by naijaboy756: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who is the the President?

Massive hunger in the Land...
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
naijaboy756:
Who is the the President?

Massive hunger in the Land...

massive lazy people too...
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by naijaboy756: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

massive lazy people too...
zombie...go look for your brain
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
make them flog him well well... future anineh
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by koolet: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
abelprice:
Lol... nemesis.. maybe na hunger cos am... he go take beating of his life... judging from d first pix d guy don already know his faith... undecided...
lwkmd see the regretfull face
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by ovieokodhi(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2017
And he also stole your vocab
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by muller101(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2017
I came to load the recharge pin and I have succeeded grin
Re: Photo Of A Minor Caught Stealing And Mercilessly Beaten by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2017
This is evidence of lack of proper guidance and grooming. Beating the poor boy won't change the errant behaviour, it will only teach him to be careful next time to avoid being caught. A more comprehensive approach needs to be taken

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual (photo) / Biggest Tax Fraud In US History Nigerian Scammers Steal $11 Million From The IRS / See The Faces Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested Wit Arms & Bullets In Taraba By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.