Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? (915 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / ₦20Billion Or Your Girlfriend, Which One Will You Save?(Photo) / My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by lagosmp3(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Assuming you just coming back from office and you met your girlfriend like this what will you do?.

Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who is this girl?
I must appreciate her effort in building that body to that size.
Pm me to get $5,000.
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by EkoErrands: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Go to the bathroom wash my hands ...come back and finger her grin
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
I would stop assuming and make it a real story. grin
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by williamdeluxe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
I will put off my trouser,shirt,boxers...bath,eat nd sleep GOODDAY
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by Flatties: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
That lady is deep in thoughts and I'm sure sex is not among..

I'll sit next to her hold that waist close and ask her "oheema what is the matter"?
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by SuperSuave(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
posting people's picture without their consent.

Fine body structure BTW grin
Re: If You See Your Girlfriend Like This What Will You Do? by onward4life(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Ask her to marry me!

I can't lose her to any man

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigerian Ghost Thanks Buhari For Appointing Their Member / Igbo +garri =??? Check Out Dis Funny Comedy😂😂😂 / My Friend Ik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.