Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mauritus Police Force Honours Apostle Omotosho - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mauritus Police Force Honours Apostle Omotosho (407 Views)

Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mauritus Police Force Honours Apostle Omotosho by Triton1996(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prophet Omotosho Babatope Joseph, the Covener of OTJ Ministries has yet bagged another honour as he was awarted by the Mauritus Police force for impacting delivery of life changing grace for the change of lives and self conducts’

According to him, ‘’I was honored today by the Mauritius Police Force for impacting delivery of life changing grace for the change of lives and self conducts. I can’t stop thanking God for everything and you mean anything to me. To God be all the glory in Jesus Name’’

It would be recalled that some months ago, he was honoured as the Most outstanding leader with Integrity

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Christian To Death For ‘insulting Islam’ On Whatsapp / Sons Of The Father. / What Does It Mean That God Is Infinite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.