Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pgde Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pgde Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (706 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pgde Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education by jamybaly(f): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Good day to you my fellow Nairalanders. Please, I would appreciate it if someone can tell me the current school fees of Pgde programme at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, P/Harcourt. I would also appreciate every other valuable info concerning the programme as in how fast it is and anything that you deemed fit to let me know. Thank you and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Utme: Screening Form Print Out Now Available. Mock Exam / Breaking: A Kidnapped Unilorin Student Forced To Drink Another Persons Blood / UNIZIK 2017/2018 1st First Batch Admission List Is Out | Check Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.