Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. (7138 Views)

DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS / Kizz Daniel Finally Show Off His New Mansion, Flaunts His Car Garage. PHOTOS / Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bobrisky finally show off his/her rich boo (The man behind his/her sudden wealth).

Over the year in 2019 precisely Bobrisky broke into limelight with his transformation into becoming a female, no identifiable reason was provided as to what led to the transformation but that aside the people in his/her life giving all the financial support were not known.

After so much time of waiting… Bobrisky finally decided to show off his/her boo for his/her Snapchat fans to see, at this moment we are yet to identify the name of Bobs boo.

According to rumor, Bobs boo was the one that got bobs the Bentley which is yet to be cleared and delivered to Bobrisky, the bentley was said to be a birthday gift that was sent to Bobrisky from his/her boo, more information about that will be revealed in our subsequent update but now that is all we know about the bentley and wether it has been cleared is still yet not known to us.

After all this while Bobrisky finally show off his/her rich boo.
We will keep you up to date… as we do more findings on who the boo is, what he does for a living and where he stays, but for now that is all the information we have about BobRisky boo.

See the full pictures of the acclaimed boo below:
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/01/09/bobrisky-finally-show-off-his-her-rich-boo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you can't post the complete story here then your website ain't worth a click

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by dashing07(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pls let’s check who he/she talking about

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by tolugar: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mad ooo

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

which one is this IMES you've been advertising upandan oga?
Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2020
Jessewhyte:
which one is this IMES you've been advertising upandan oga?
Just be prepare because imes will come like a thief in the night,unannounced.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by vanida6: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2020
sad
Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by TheSourcerer: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Op is confused his/hers , him/her , she/he
We sef are confused

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by TheSourcerer: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:

you await his coming not everyone is in your cult Mr man

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
okay good luck
TheRealProphet:

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by ContractKiller: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
How many monikers does this one have? IamStrange, OladimejiRufai and this one?
Is I MESS a fraudster?

TheRealProphet:

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
ContractKiller:
Is I MESS a fraudster?

calm down and stop making hasty conclusions

This is my only moniker and I've deleted the Oladimeji Rufai long ago.

This Real Prophet is only copying what I once said. I don't know him.
Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
ContractKiller:
Is I MESS a fraudster?

And by the way, even if I'm the owner of that moniker, why call Imes a fraudster if not for your malicious intentions?

have I ever asked anyone for money here or even asked anyone to PM or contact me?
Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Slaymammas: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Get amazing hook up at www.slaymammas.com best hook up site in Nigeria so far
Re: Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. by Mattakinz123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
All you need to know about Canada Immigration.

Canada has been dubbed the most desired place based on her intake of immigrants in the past decade.
No lies! Canada is now immigrants favorite country not just because of her people but because it has one of the most encouraging immigration policies in the world. I felt a big embrace of hospitality whilst finding out about Canada because i realised the government in fact have made it easy for foreigners not just yo stay but to become citizens. Just so you know, the Canadian Government plans to admit over 350,000 immigrants each year and it is possible for you to become one of them!
Well, there are two main paths to Canada. One is to obtain a permanent residence visa and the other way is to come to Canada on a temporary work permit.

Read more here:
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/

https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Gosh!! African Queen Of Booty Puts Her Fat Azz On Display (18+) / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.