Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter (19902 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Onazi Ogenyi Welcomes Second Daughter Zara Agbenu Onazi / Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Crestedguy4real: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2017
winnersbet200:
Today's sure fixed match ready and available with me now call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls this is meant for serious minded people only no free games
scammer identity, if you know you can make money with this, you will guide your source of income, go look for something good doing with your life
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
na time and chance! Just dey ball hard ur own go cum oneday
Thanks bro
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by mejai(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
fool,low life personality, when you don't know what it takes to be a parent or Father, mind you not all man will be a parent,you can father a child and don't take responsibility, grow up and stop behaving like a child you are
Easy ooo. Abi na u be d girl's father? free d guy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by maklelemakukula(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Some persons will still have problem with this baby's color, postur or style of chilling.

Btw: here's the back view

you know you can be prosecuted for this grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Baeb: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2017
movid:
ugly baby
common sense is not common. SMH
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Stevengerd(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
This Bby pics go sweet for picture story i swear!
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Tall7: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2017
xxx8557:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
scammer.dont mind him
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by ItchingPreek(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
fool,low life personality, when you don't know what it takes to be a parent or Father, mind you not all man will be a parent,you can father a child and don't take responsibility, grow up and stop behaving like a child you are

Like I'm the cause of your misery?
Dfuq is wrong with this being? Get some cold water bro.....it has a way of returning you to defunct setting

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Crestedguy4real: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Like I'm the cause of your misery?
Dfuq is wrong with this being? Get some cold water bro.....it has a way of returning you to defunct setting
well I am sure you will be among the set of people that will be arrest by sai baba because of hate speech ,for the fact say you see small money steal buy data,you feel you can talk anyhow,watch your back, they are coming for you
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
So so adorable, awwwn...
Chai! Dis baby can sleep for Africa ooo cheesy
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Jadoskii(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
na time and chance! Just dey ball hard ur own go cum oneday
until Wen e enter 40 yrs,dude will be claiming 24 lyk onazi
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Kam0007: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Some persons will still have problem with this baby's color, postur or style of chilling.

I CONSIDER THIS AS VERY OFFENSIVE. PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN.
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by leobrownish(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
24 years old ok naa
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Wizaugpet(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Chei!
Nice Yansh cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by yemidadiva(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cuteeeeeeee
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Jadoskii:
until Wen e enter 40 yrs,dude will be claiming 24 lyk onazi
Lol!,, i reject am for am abeg! Him time go cum b4 dat age now! Even if no b football
Re: Photos Of Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra's Daughter by Jadoskii(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Lol!,, i reject am for am abeg! Him time go cum b4 dat age now! Even if no b football
amen oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

MRI Disqualifies 40 Golden Eaglets Three Weeks To U17 AFCON Qualifiers / Super Eagles Squad For Saudi Arabia, Mozambique Games Confirmed (Full List) / Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City more likely to draw Atletico Madrid in UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.