Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

This MAN Said He'll Comely Quickly…how True?(pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This MAN Said He'll Comely Quickly…how True?(pix) (328 Views)

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? / A Man Said He Was Taking A Walk At Night When He Saw This... / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This MAN Said He'll Comely Quickly…how True?(pix) by reyin(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2017
This MAN said HE'll Comely quickly…

Behold I come quickly... He said (Revelation 22:7)
The Kingdom of heaven is at hand .... He said (John 10 : 7)
Behold I come as a thief ... He said (Revelations 16:15)
Surely I come quickly ... He said (Revelations 22:20)

This MAN (Jesus Christ) with heavy heart said these words, yet with lightness human being will assume and digest this word, but yet Christ the Savior of the Whole Wide World (www) understands the urgency of His coming and the weight of His words.

And when you hear and read these words, Christ is telling you... son of man, Mr. This & Mrs. That, Oh Miss and Oh Young Man, take action, wait no longer, make decision for your life, open your heart and receive Christ into your heart.

When This MAN (Jesus Christ) looked at the Whole Wide World (www) with love, He still have more concerned over those who have not accept Him into their lives, because that day (the rapture) shall be so dreadful, eternity in hell (where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth) shall be so devastating (words can't explain how horrible it will be) to those who adamantly, purposefully, willingly reject Christ as their Savior and failed to obey Him.

The call is yet again out to you this Second (Come out from among them and be ye separate) and (accept Jesus Christ into your life), confess and forsake your sin and He (Jesus Christ) will come into your life. He said ...."behold, I stand at the door (of your heart), and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

...Surely I come quickly. He Said!

http://godwhereatthou..com.ng/2017/09/this-man-said-hell-comely-quickly.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven A Place? / Interdenominational Youth Fellowship / An Ex-christian Greek, Aged 36, Embraced Islam After Being Inspired To Read The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.