Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison (637 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift / Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison by EbonyNaijaBlog: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
efemoney :Today has been one of the most emotional days of my life. I bin see things men. I felt sad, grateful, lucky and most importantly, thankful to God for this thing called "freedom". The plan was to go to just one prison but we ended up going to two. Omo!! prison no be here oh! We visited and interected with teenagers, young boys and men that might soon be free. You no get choice but to humble when you step into a

place and see more than 3500 men like myself living in a facility meant for 1700 people. The prison system in Nigeria is appalling we need to do more. I appreciate the entire staff of Kirikiri Meduim Security Prison and Badagry Prison for the work they're doing to rehabilitate this guys that have made one mistake or the other in their lives or even being unfortunate. I saw guys under punishment, guys in church praising God, boys

smiling, some playing football but the most shocking, humbling and inspiring thing was that they were still shouting "#BasedOnLogistics" and #Efe and it got me thinking about how my life would have been a different story if i had decided to take up crime rather than follow my dreams. I for no dey here today but na Baba GOD doinz. I appreciate every single person that made these visits and give back project possible.

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
looking for attention
Re: Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison by baski92(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Na one night person dey trun ajebuter, is like he as been jail before. him come show love to him before before room mates
Re: Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison by thesicilian: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
What is he doing?
Re: Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison by Macdawid(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Keep up the good work brv... I know that some bad belle people will come and shout ''he's seeking for attention'' now. Lubbish! :/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Tboss Looks Pretty Like A Princess In New Photos / Phyno And Nigerian �� Soldier / I Have Nothing But Disrespect For Donald Trump, He's A Joke! - Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.