Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Canada Visit Via - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit Via (521 Views)

Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Visit Via by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I will try to make it brief.

I applied for a Canadian visit visa on 6th June 2017 via VFS global Lekki Lagos.

I attached the visa application form,invitation letter from my uncle who stated it clearly he is sponsoring the trip.

I also had a reference letter from my company attached(multinational)

Also my uncle gave me his bank statement with account balance of about 50k Canadian dollars.

To cut the long story short,i got a mail on 5th of Sep 2017 informing me my passport is ready for pick up at the visa office in Lekki.

I was shocked to discover i was denied the visa,the major challenge i have now is this:

The Canadian high commissioner returned the documents submitted but most of the crucial documents were not returned such as: invitation letter,the application form itself,my company's referral letter. They only returned my passport,bank statement,the checklist.

I would want our experienced people here to kindly educate me on this.

I suspect these documents were not submitted to the Canadian embassy by VSF in the first place,may be someone there played a fast one on me.

I need your responses please.
Re: Canada Visit Via by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
A thread for this exist already here look for it and post this.

(1)

One Killed Along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway / Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other / Partnership Request From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.