Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other (521 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other by dotcomnamename: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
American Lady Cries Out After Her Lover Commits Suicide After He Got Set Up By His Own Country Men And Was Deported

I met Sylvester in 2012 when I went down to Africa on a vacation, He was a talented woodcarver, we feel inlove, we got married and i came back to the US and Hired a Good Immigration Lawyer to Bring him over here, Sylvester was given a green card and that's how he came to USA in May 2013. We did another wedding in US, I helped him get a Job, He then met some of his Countrymen here and they became one family. Sylvester's friends, would call and tell me that Sylvester did not marry me because he loves me, but because of poverty and papers (Green card), Some of his Male Friends would call me asking me to divorce him and marry them instead, and some would call asking me for sex, One Night after dropping his friends,on his way back home, he was stopped by a Police car, His friends planted some drugs in his car and called the police, He was deported and I Just Received News he has killed himself”

Source: http://gossipmillnigeria.com/2017/11/africans-in-diaspora-are-jealous-of-each-other-american-lady-cries-out-after-her-lover-commits-suicide-after-he-got-set-up-by-his-own-country-men-and-was-deported/

Re: Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other by delishpot: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sorry o.

(1) (Reply)

News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. / See What A Police Officer Did For Stranded Accident Victims After Meeting Them / You’re Legally Dead, And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.