Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination (3737 Views)

Female Diviners In African Traditional Religions / My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Ọbẹ t’o mu ki gbẹ kuku ara rẹ - However sharp the knife, it cannot carve its own handle

Do you have problems consulting IFA through Okpele or Ikin or Cowries or Kola?

Are you a diviner or seer who have questions about divination?

Are you intuitive or does your dream come to pass?

Introduce yourself first before posting your divination questions and contributions here. Questions should be centered on divination only

NOTE: Not Everybody Can Be A Great Babalawo Or Iyanifa Or Diviner Or Seer.... You Are Born With It. Training Only Sharpens It.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2017
No one is born with any special power or skill. They usually become good in it if their parents practice it.

You only became a Babalawo because your parents were Babalawos. If your parents were Pastors or Alfas you would have become a Pastor or an Alfa.

Anyone can learn anything and become a master in the field.

3 Likes

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Timhim:
No one is born with any special power or skill. They usually become good in it if their parents practice it.

You only became a Babalawo because your parents were Babalawos. If your parents were Pastors or Alfas you would have become a Pastor or an Alfa.

Anyone can learn anything and become a master in the field.

That's not true. There are several pastors, Prophets.... that are not skilled in their Christian Religion because they were not born with it.

The Christians will say they were not called by God. Same thing applies to Babalawos.

There are several Babalawos whose children are Christians or Muslims.

Because your dad is a Babalawo doesn't mean you must be a Babalawo.

Because your dad is a Pastor doesn't mean you must be a Pastor.

Do you know how many Quack Native Doctors, Babalawos, Iyanifa, Orisa Priests / Priestesses, Prophets, Pastors.... out there?

You will not know them because you are not a babalawo.

You are born with it, training brings out what you have on the inside.

If you don't have anything on the inside, training will bring out nothing outside.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments.

Babalawos

3 Likes

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes. That is true.

But again, someone can be called by God to work for him. Maybe the African deities too can call someone into a Babalawo's work.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Timhim:
Yes. That is true.

But again, someone can be called by God to work for him.
Maybe the African deities too can call someone into a Babalawo's work.

The Orisas calls their Priests and Priestesses. I posted something of that nature some time ago on nairaland.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Babalawos:

The Orisas calls their Priests and Priestesses. I posted something of that nature some time ago on nairaland.

Yeah
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Watching
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by kaja4real: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
where are they, mak una cum ohhhhh
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by bedspread: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Just imagine the nonsense talk from Human beings who GOD ALMIGHTY took his time to create....
devil is really a BASTARD

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO EVERYTHING GOOD ON EARTH AND ETERNITY... any other thing na Scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
You are not welcome here. Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination

bedspread:
Just imagine the nonsense talk from Human beings who GOD ALMIGHTY took his time to create....
devil is really a BASTARD

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO EVERYTHING GOOD ON EARTH AND ETERNITY... any other thing na Scam

1 Like

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by OnPointMan(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Babalawos:
You are not welcome here. Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination

Aboru Boye o!

Few days ago I had a dream. I saw a mysterious woman and the name Venus appeared in the dream. Pls what does the dream mean
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
OnPointMan:

Aboru Boye o!

Few days ago I had a dream. I saw a mysterious woman and the name Venus appeared in the dream. Pls what does the dream mean

Can you give us the full details of your dream?
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by oaroloye(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2017
SHALOM!

Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Do you have problems consulting IFA through Okpele or Ikin or Cowries or Kola?

Are you a diviner or seer who have questions about divination?

Are you intuitive or does your dream come to pass?

Introduce yourself first before posting your divination questions and contributions here. Questions should be centered on divination only

NOTE: Not Everybody Can Be A Great Babalawo Or Iyanifa Or Diviner Or Seer.... You Are Born With It. Training Only Sharpens It.

Babalawos

ANY MECHANIC IS A WEAKNESS.

It is all very well to be able to Divine using Palm Fruits, Kolanuts, Water, or whatever.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU NEED TO DIVINE-AND THOSE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE?

If you know how to foresee the Future with MEST, you should learn how to foresee WITHOUT MEST.

That is what I'M Teaching.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ANY MECHANIC IS A WEAKNESS.

It is all very well to be able to Divine using Palm Fruits, Kolanuts, Water, or whatever.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU NEED TO DIVINE-AND THOSE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE?

If you know how to foresee the Future with MEST, you should learn how to foresee WITHOUT MEST.

That is what I'M Teaching.

Good to have you here. You can proceed with your divination teaching.....
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by OnPointMan(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Babalawos:

That's all I could collect from the dream
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by OnPointMan(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Babalawos:

That's all I could collect from the dream
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by bedspread: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Babalawos:

SHARAPPP AND GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Christane: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
sharrap nd why cant u mind ur own business.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by kaja4real: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Christane:
sharrap nd why cant u mind ur own business.
dont mind that modafaka
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stop praying to these gods you're wasting your divine energy
You are a God
What you think you become
Wake up people
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Redomi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Babalawoa, please I always dream about flying in the any like a bird. I have had this dream more than 37 times. sometimes I will suddenly stop walking and decide to fly without feather, I fly with my arms.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Raintaker(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Redomi:
Babalawoa, please I always dream about flying in the any like a bird. I have had this dream more than 37 times. sometimes I will suddenly stop walking and decide to fly without feather, I fly with my arms.
Someone had this your dream many years ago and he later traveled abroad.
This is probably d interpretation of your own dream too.

On a lighter note, maybe u love superman cartoons or movies.

1 Like

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Redomi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Raintaker:
Someone had this your dream many years ago and he later traveled abroad.
This is probably d interpretation of your own dream too.

On a lighter note, maybe u love superman cartoons or movies.
I don't watch movies. in fact I don't love movie, I spent most of my time on phone

1 Like

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2017
billycayana:
Stop praying to these gods you're wasting your divine energy
You are a God
What you think you become
Wake up people

No matter how big a lizard is, it can never become a crocodile. Humans can never become God. STOP deluding yourself.

We strife to attain defied deity status or Ancestorship and consciously co-work with Almighty God (Olodumare) and His Ministers (Orisas).

You have a lot to learn about spirituality!

2 Likes

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Redomi:

Do you sleep n a k e d?

1 Like

Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Redomi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Do you sleep n a k e d?
I have never in my life slept unclad. the least I can strip myself into is my short. but I used to have this dream regularly. before I used to dream of eating, and each time am about to put the food into my mouth, I will suddenly woke up, but since about four years ago now, it is dream flying high, and sometimes I spit on whoever I hate on the head, sometimes I will be walking with friends, and I will decide to fly
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Redomi:
I have never in my life slept unclad. the least I can strip myself into is my short. but I used to have this dream regularly. before I used to dream of eating, and each time am about to put the food into my mouth, I will suddenly woke up, but since about four years ago now, it is dream flying high, and sometimes I spit on whoever I hate on the head, sometimes I will be walking with friends, and I will decide to fly

Aboru Aboye

Your dreams means you are an Aje (witch) because only Aje's (witches) have these repeated experiences of yours which I posted here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3938700/witches-aspiring-witches-meet-here

Babalawos
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Redomi(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your dreams means you are an Aje (witch) because only Aje's (witches) have these repeated experiences of yours which I posted here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3938700/witches-aspiring-witches-meet-here

Babalawos
am just a normal human being.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Babalawos(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Redomi:
am just a normal human being.

No you are not
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by muibi1(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

No you are not
the guy has been initiated but he does not know. It's a matter of time before he sees himself among others having a meeting. It is still early and i hope there is a way for him to withdraw before it gets late....you should know better Baba.
Re: Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination by obowunmi(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Hello.

I am a seer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think The Human Race Needs To Stop Breeding And Go Extinct. / Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace / Africans And The Concept Of One God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.