Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

*stop Limiting God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *stop Limiting God (402 Views)

The God You Claim To Know But You Keep Limiting �� / Impact Of Limiting Beliefs. / How To Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs & Mindsets | Pst. Dayo Ogunrombi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*stop Limiting God by udopee(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
***STOP LIMITING GOD THROUGH YOUR THINKING AND MENTALITY***

Do you know that chances are, you are limiting the move of God in your life through your wrong beliefs that has beclouded your thinking process and mentality towards realities of life and what God has for you or wants to do in your life

Some of you are praying for your life to be different and you have no joy. You are depressed because you are not doing what God called you to do. God is pulling you in one direction, but you are going another way because that’s what everyone around you or family has been doing for generations. You serve God based on logistics instead of following Him whole heartedly. Due to your background and upbringing, you have been taught that you have to be logical and do things according to the way everyone has done it,(as in rituals) without inquiring from the Word of God, hence you cannot find joy and fulfillment because you are not doing what God called you to do.

We all have something that God wants to accomplish through us, but most of us are ignorant of this and have bought into the lies and deceptions which they allow others to speak into their lives that there is nothing special about them. “I PUT IT TO YOU CHILD OF GOD, YOU ARE SOMEBODY”.

There should be a different between born-again children of God and those who don’t know God. God is no respecter of persons (ROMANS 2:11). Believer should be doing better than the average person. After all, Jesus died to deliver us from this present evil world. He was made poor for us to be rich and wealthy and co-heirs in His Kingdom. But due to ignorance, that is not every believer’s experience.
We should not compare ourselves with those who don’t have God living on the inside of them. THAT IS IGNORANCE. The Scripture noted in HOSEA 4:6, “MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE”. Most of our problems are due to lack of knowledge.

Just because everyone else is suffering in the economy doesn’t mean you have to suffer, unless you believe you have to suffer, and guess what, YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF SUFFERING. If you listen to everyone and think you are going to get poor, diseased, failure, demoted, frustrated etc, YOU WILL. “ FOR AS HE THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE (PROVERB 23:7)”.
Be careful the voices speaking into your life and what you allow to take root inside you. The Word of God should always stand as our compass and guide because there is no season when the word of God does not work, not even during recession. Stand on the Scriptures like:

• Psalm 23, and declare that The Lord is our Shepherd, we shall not want…
• Philippians 4:19,” But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
• Psalm 91, “No plague will come near our dwelling…
• Job 22:2,” When men are cast down, then thou shall say, there is lifting up, and He shall save the humble person” etc.

There is something that happens in the spiritual realm when you start believing God and His Word. God honors His Word more than anything. Believe He has something more for you than you are experiencing in your life. Determine to stand on the Word of God always and walk in supernatural riches and health…SHALOM!!!

# THE WAY WE THINK IN OUR HEART WILL DIRECT THE COURSE OF OUR LIVES. YOU’VE GOT TO SEE GOD’S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE AND TAKE THE LIMITS OFF HIM #
Re: *stop Limiting God by obisco4u: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nonsense. I wouldn't be saying this if your god had answered my prayers. It's a good thing I've stopped believing in all these superstitions
Re: *stop Limiting God by obisco4u: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nonsense. I wouldn't be saying this if your god had answered my prayers. It's a good thing I've stopped believing in all these superstitions undecided
Re: *stop Limiting God by orunto27: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2017
We all always forget that God is Everything, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnisimple, multiple and complex. At any scene, God can transform, appear and disappear in Miracles and in all forms of abraca dabrae..
This is God different from Self. And He is The Supreme Spirit!!!
Re: *stop Limiting God by ifenes(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Stop limiting yourselves. You all are Gods- God meaning, you all have the power to do the unthinkable. The human thoughts is faster than the speed of light. God is he who have reached his/her full potentials. There is no God outside of you, it is in you and you are it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Yet Under The New Covenant / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23. / 7 myths about christianity: that you probably believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.