Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me (747 Views)

It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / UNN Rejects Jamb's 120 Cut-off Mark, Fixes Post-utme Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me by georgewosu: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pls Folks i need ur help.....I did change of course from Med Lab to Pharmacy..Then i went to print my original jamb result and i saw pharmacy,good...when i wanted to process my post utme form it was stil Med Lab instead of Pharmacy....now i dont what to do....i ave gone to jamb office tire......d workers their dont even want to knw ur problem let alone help u...........well i have brothers and sisters in #airaLand.............Pls help me sir/ma......i comment matters alot........
Re: Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me by Collins4u1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is it up to 3day? If it's not kindly wait.
Re: Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me by georgewosu: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2017
No its not
Re: Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me by Collins4u1(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2017
georgewosu:
No its not
just chill, thats the times it takes to reflect.. 72hrs
Re: Help!!!....unn Nsuka,wants To Kill Me by moneychannel: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
georgewosu:
No its not

I have had more than 5 candidates with same issue. One actually changed institution yet his reg number is not in unn portal. I've discussed with some people working on the portal, they said it's one of the reasons for postponing the post UTME. So chill till next week let's see what happens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 University Of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Exercise - New Dates Announced / LASPOTECH And YABATECH Students Please I Need Your Help / 8 Issues Only People Within Roommates Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.