Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! (2460 Views)

Nysc Access Bank Users Only! / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Access Bank Is Recruiting Entry Level Graduates !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 1:50am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello, I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril a representative of Access bank under the platform of access bank camp ambassador program. One of our jobs is to submit the C.V of eligible graduates to Access bank for employment. Which you'll later be invited for a test.

Eligible Candidates are University graduates with a minimum of SECOND CLASS LOWER to FIRST CLASS.
Forward your C.V to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.
Good luck.
Please Age limit is 25 years
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by welzyj2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its a scam to me.

Bros post something to convince us more that you are a staff, and access bank directed u to engage in collection of CV's
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
welzyj2:
Its a scam to me.

Bros post something to convince us more that you are a staff, and access bank directed u to engage in collection of CV's
I'll send you a copy of messages.

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by richmondefosa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
I'm a Corper serving in nsukka, Enugu State. I was called by an access bank Hr to verify some details sent to them. I've been asked to send in my CV. Still under the camp Ambassador scheme. Well, I've sent it in already.
I think this needs to be moved to the front page. Where are the mods when you need them?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
richmondefosa:
I'm a Corper serving in nsukka, Enugu State. I was called by an access bank Hr to verify some details sent to them. I've been asked to send in my CV. Still under the camp Ambassador scheme. Well, I've sent it in already.
I think this needs to be moved to the front page. Where are the mods when you need them?
Thank you bro...
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by mikeayus(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
kennydotkom check this out...i hope it helps

dapzyadix:
Hello, I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril a representative of Access bank under the platform of access bank camp ambassador program. One of our jobs is to submit the C.V of eligible graduates to Access bank for employment. Which you'll later be invited for a test.

Eligible Candidates are University graduates with a minimum of SECOND CLASS LOWER to FIRST CLASS.
Forward your C.V to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.
Good luck.
Please Age limit is 25 years
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Dottune(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
dapzyadix:
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.
Boss, can I still submit my CV? I'm just seeing this thread now
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Submission of CVs is closed for now. Please stop sending CVs for now, you'll be notified later when it's time again. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello,
As you prepare for the aptitude test this week, ensure you come
along with all the required documents. Most important also,do not
forget to give the name of the camp ambassador that you forwarded your
CV to as you would be asked at the venue. The details of the camp
ambassador is below:
ADISA ADEDAPO JUBRIL (CA/017/017)

Feel free to contact me on 0 8 06 6 6 3 3 7 9 8 or 0 8 0 2 7 7 8 4 5 9 1or
adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dayjeee(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
dapzyadix:
Hello, As you prepare for the aptitude test this week, ensure you come along with all the required documents. Most important also,do not forget to give the name of the camp ambassador that you forwarded your CV to as you would be asked at the venue. The details of the camp ambassador is below: ADISA ADEDAPO JUBRIL (CA/017/017)
Feel free to contact me on 0 8 06 6 6 3 3 7 9 8 or 0 8 0 2 7 7 8 4 5 9 1or adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.
BEST OF LUCK!!!!
I sent u a copy of my resume before the deadline, no reply
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
dayjeee:

I sent u a copy of my resume before the deadline, no reply
Are you a second class lower graduate?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dayjeee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
dapzyadix:
Are you a second class lower graduate?
no sir

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Kits 2018 Batch C | 5% Discount Early Order / 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Kwara State Corpers / NYSC Member, sister of Nollywood Actress Remmy Among Those Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.