Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa (55727 Views)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

isaiah 8 vs 20 if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
<<< IF YOU ARE NOT GOING BY THE GOOD BOOK AKA THE BIBLE THEN ITS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU. YOU ARE IN DARKNESS BRO LMAO. YOU HATE THE BIBLE. YOU HATE THE WORD OF GOD. YOU HATE GOD
And what makes you think I was refering to the Bible? I said books man! The Bible is and will always remain my life inspiration. Brah, you are too quick to conclude n judge. Na wa for you ooo...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
me learning from a spiritually dead zombie like you will be an oxymoron

Still harping on spirituality i see. Smh. I can already see it. You in a dingy one room "face me, i face you", on your knees praying to an imaginary god. Don't worry; you will be successful in life with that mindset. cheesy
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
And what makes you think I was refering to the Bible? I said books man! The Bible is and will always remain my life inspiration. Brah, you are too quick to conclude n judge. Na wa for you ooo...
well glad we see eye to eye on that issue. wink
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HausaOverlord: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm. she must have been a very wicked spirit for GOD to give her that kind of judgement
u certainly are the most stupidd person on NL
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
twinklemaia:
South Africans, due to their history of Apartheid are naturally Violent people.

Now that Apartheid is over, they have turned to xenophobia and violence against themselves

Apartheid is not an excuse to continue to wallow and perpetrate violent crimes.

What's the death toll of Biafaria war again? who were the perpetrators?

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

Still harping on spirituality i see. Smh. I can already see it. You in a dingy one room "face me, i face you", on your knees praying to an imaginary god. Don't worry; you will be successful in life with that mindset. cheesy
lol actually i am in england and ermm over here they call them BEDSITS. and there is nothing imaginary about GOD. did your father put that big SUN and MOON in the sky ? or maybe it was ya mother who put all the stars in the sky ? lmao
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
HausaOverlord:
u certainly are the most stupidd person on NL
dayum boko haram calm down. say hello to shekau for me grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
lol actually i am in england and ermm over here they call them BEDSITS. and there is nothing imaginary about GOD. did your father put that big SUN and MOON in the sky ? or maybe it was ya mother who put all the stars in the sky ? lmao

You? In England? I will donate to whatever charity of your choice if you've ever seen an airport. Not with your kind of mentality. And no. My dad did not put the moon and sun in the sky. Planetary evolution did. So that is your argument abi? because you cannot explain a thing then it must be god. Smh. If you had told a man in 1671 that people will be living in space today guess what id.ots like you would have said? "Only angels can fly" and you would have promptly burnt whoever said that at the stake. Your idiotic belief is based on what you do not understand. Good thing science is expanding and showing us the way decade by decade.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HausaOverlord: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
dayum boko haram calm down. say hello to shekau for me grin
I go direct am come ur house after we greet, him need to cleanse ur family.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
and all those stories are allegories. There was no human being called JESUS CHRIST. neither was there a snake talking to a woman, neither did a whale eat a man and regurgitate him after 3 days, neither did a man put the whole world in a boat for 40 days after the world flooded, and neither did hungry lions choose not to eat a man in a den of lion. the bible is a story of parables, allegories and symbolism. those are not actual stories. they are allegories
According to history (not Biblical) the man Jesus really did existed. He was largely mis-represented in the Bible. For one, he never died on the cross even though He was crucified. I wish you could get this illuminated book "The mystical life of Jesus" to help your ignorance. And hey, i dont buy the story of the serpent and flood too...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by ssogundele(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm. she must have been a very wicked spirit for GOD to give her that kind of judgement
Wow! What a fantastic and beautiful nonsense and demonic comment you just made. Terrorist are saint and better human compared to you that made this comment.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
According to history (not Biblical) the man Jesus really did existed. He was largely mis-represented in the Bible. For one, he never died on the cross even though He was crucified. I wish you could get this illuminated book "The mystical life of Jesus" to help your ignorance. And hey, i dont buy the story of the serpent and flood too...
nah bro, JESUS and CHRIST are titles not names of a man, and under that title CHRIST are many men. there are many christs.

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< CHRIST ARE THE FIRSTFRUITS. NOTICE HOW IT IS IN PLURAL ? THIS IS IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS. CHRIST IS JUST THE TITLE LIKE A CEO IS A TITLE AND THERE ARE MANY CEOS ETC
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
HausaOverlord:
I go direct am come ur house after we greet, him need to cleanse ur family.
hehehe
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
ssogundele:

Wow! What a fantastic and beautiful nonsense and demonic comment you just made. Terrorist are saint and better human compared to you that made this comment.
and the etymology of the word demonic does not support your post. what i made is a ' solar-ic ' comment not a demonic comment wink
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

1 Share

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

You? In England? I will donate to whatever charity of your choice if you've ever seen an airport. Not with your kind of mentality. And no. My dad did not put the moon and sun in the sky. Planetary evolution did. So that is your argument abi? because you cannot explain a thing then it must be god. Smh. If you have told a man in 1671 that people will be living in space today guess what id.ots like you would have said? "Only angels can fly" and you would have promptly burnt whoever said that at the stake. Your idiotic belief is based on what you do not understand. Good thing science is expanding and showing us the way decade by decade.
planetary evolution ? you sound more stupid than you type. your IQ must be the same figure as your shoe size
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by maxiuc(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Jayceon:
South Africans hate themselves? who kill each other in the name of religion and tribalism?

Amadioha can answer your question
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by emmayayodeji(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
This boy matter Don taya me undecided undecided
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
planetary evolution ? you sound more stupid than you type. your IQ must be the same figure as your shoe size

Lol. And that is your best comeback. Religious nutjobs like you do not understand that your belief is based on your ignorance. When suffer don hammer una, una go de find anything and anyone to help bail you out of your misery. England my foot. Tell us another one.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Caseless: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
Hate will do you no good...
what does it do to the South Africans?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

Lol. And that is your best comeback. Religious nutjobs like you do not understand that your belief is based on your ignorance. When suffer don hammer una, una go de find anything and anyone to help bail you out of your misery. England my foot. Tell us another one.
who created the planets. you havent answered the question. and who has it rotating clockwork like it does ? every 8 years the star spica meets with the planet venus at the same exact place in the constellation virgo. every 8 years venus goes past the sun 13 times ( perihelion ) and every 8 years venus goes past the earth 5 times in the shape of a pentagram. all this is clockwork. tell me who programmed this clockwork ? was it ya fada ? stupid low IQ nigga. you better go and submit to GOD before you get destroyed for being a peon
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:

This boy matter Don taya me undecided undecided
hehehehe my bros i troway salute cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HausaOverlord: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hehehe
it's seems u just said that crap to rile people up, but if u really ment it then damn u are one messed up peice of crap

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
HausaOverlord:
it's seems u just said that crap to rile people up, but if u really ment it then damn u are one messed up peice of crap
its a bit of both. i really meant it. life is action and reaction. law of karma. cosmic universal laws wink
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Caseless: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Lmao at the "the whole street where the party took place would have been placed under arrest", funny but so so true
our police funny die. *clear eyes* is this your new handle?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Caseless: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
who created the planets. you havent answered the question. and who has it rotating clockwork like it does ? every 8 years the star spica meets with the planet venus at the same exact place in the constellation virgo. every 8 years venus goes past the sun 13 times ( perihelion ) and every 8 years venus goes past the earth 5 times in the shape of a pentagram. all this is clockwork. tell me who programmed this clockwork ? was it ya fada ? stupid low IQ nigga. you better go and submit to GOD before you get destroyed for being a peon
tell them even though you can be mad at times.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
who created the planets. you havent answered the question. and who has it rotating clockwork like it does ? every 8 years the star spica meets with the planet venus at the same exact place in the constellation virgo. every 8 years venus goes past the sun 13 times ( perihelion ) and every 8 years venus goes past the earth 5 times in the shape of a pentagram. all this is clockwork. tell me who programmed this clockwork ? was it ya fada ? stupid low IQ nigga. you better go and submit to GOD before you get destroyed for being as a peon

I just explained it to you. Just because you have refused to invest in an education in whatever slum you live in abakaliki is no one's fault but yours. When poverty takes hold of a man, he has no choice but to start looking for angels to save him from whatever outcome of the decisions he made in the past. You for instance, you refuse to go to school, have made bad decisions, and are now relying on angels to come save you. That ain't happening bro
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
maxiuc:
Amadioha can answer your question
Okay...

Stop misusing internet
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
tell them even though you can be mad at times .
lmao. you do know a man is considered mad if his depth of knowledge is beyond what is comprehensible. so madness is a relative term. most people would consider einstein as a mad man. etc etc grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by KxngKrypt(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

job 4 vs 7 Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< HERE IS YOUR ANSWER. THE INNOCENT ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED. NOTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN LIFE IS COINCIDENTAL. YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU SOW. MAY NOT BE THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR BUT YOU WILL PAY LOL.

What the heck is wrong with you? Why use the bible to justify murder and wickedness? Is it not the same bible that says judgement should be left to God?
Now answer me this, What about little kids that get murdered? What was their sin? What did they ever do?
Everyday Innocent people get killed for no just cause. Killing is wrong! It's wrong no matter what the victim did....
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
KxngKrypt:

What the heck is wrong with you? Why use the bible to justify murder and wickedness? Is it not the same bible that says judgement should be left to God?
Now answer me this, What about little kids that get murdered? What was their sin? What did they ever do?
Everyday Innocent people get killed for no just cause. Killing is wrong! It's wrong no matter what the victim did....

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< GOD IS THE ONE WHO DID THE EVIL TO THAT GIRL. IT WAS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< THOSE WHO DID IT TO HER AKA WICKED MEN WERE MADE FOR THIS PURPOSE
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Bigsteveg(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

You shut the f up u can't judge a country by one person's action
How about Nigerians they do kill on a daily basis. Recently, their police killed as Nigerian in the I custody.
For me, south Africa is a violent country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.