Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos (45013 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by NaijaCover(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
The 32-Year-Old UNIJOS Graduate, Ruth Yakadi Bako, who was murdered in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau state, has been buried.

The body of the victim suspected to have been raped, was found dumped at a car wash close to a bridge in Farin-Gada area of Jos on Sunday, December 11, 2022.

She was laid to rest on Thursday, December 15, after a funeral service at St. John Catholic Church, Rusau, Jos North.

The discovery of the body had caused tension within the area as residents staged a protest against the barbaric act but they were resisted by the security agents who arrived at the scene before it got out of hand.

The eyewitness disclosed that Ruth was found half-naked with her underwear hanging on her legs, a discovery which made them believe she had been raped.

“The lady’s Pant Underwear was hanging on her legs, an indication that she was raped. Her legs were dusty; this depicted that there was a struggle or, probably, she was raped somewhere and her corpse dumped there. She was also stabbed," The Source Said.

"It was discovered that she lived at Zaruma in Farin-Gada and recently got a job in Rayfield K. She was said to have closed from work on Saturday evening at 8pm,"

Another account has it that the victim had a disagreement with her boyfriend, a member of a cult who killed her and dumped the corpse.

See Photos From Her Burial As Obtained By Below:

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7475507/body-young-woman-found-dumped

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by God1000(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sad, such painful death

Some people are evil, what is their gain now?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by NaijaCover(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen

Proudly Brought To You By

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by NaijaCover(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
See Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by NaijaCover(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Sad, such painful death

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm! May God administer justice and console the bereaved

Also we await the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity' for God willing, after the New Era begins, the world will begin to have less of these stories.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by PerfectStranger(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
How most women choose to date bad boys over the good ones still beats my imagination. RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Shalommy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Rest in peace swthrt. Chaii sad

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by dudusky007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
WETIN DEY PAIN ME PASS BE SAY DEM DON CARI GENERATIONAL CURSE GIVE DIA CHILDREN

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Jennyclay(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Rip Ruth Yakadi

May your killers never find rest.

God1000:
It was a man that committed this evil act and not people. Men are evil. Learn to be specific.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip Ruth Yakadi
May your killers never find rest.
Amen.

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Okowathief: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Hmmm! May God administer justice and console the bereaved

Also we await the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity' for God willing, after the New Era begins, the world will begin to have less of these stories.
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by RestructureNig4: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Middle Belt is not Arewa, Arewa land is the Sharia region in the Sahel.

Stop the killing of Plateau Christians, you Muhammedians can't conquer the indigenous Christians in Middle Belt region.

Your atrocities are being recorded

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by tunwumi: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ik
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Realists(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
What a life, what do you expect from youths that only drink alcohol 24 hours a day, if not rape & other crimes.
Gov Dalung should do the needful by fishing out those berom touts.

9 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by darling2424(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Danisaint112(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
PerfectStranger:
How most women choose to date bad boys over the good ones still beats my imagination. RIP

As in eh. It still surprises me till today.

The science behind women Being attracted to toxic men seriously need to be studied.

Well what has been done has already been done.
RIP to the young lady. May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

May her killers know no peace.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
As man, I'm more afraid of my gender than you could ever imagine. The rapists, kidnappers, cultists, armed robbers, serial killers, terrorists, etc are all men.

Even most mass shooters in America are men. E dey tire pesin sometimes Sha.

But still I wonder what relationship the late lady must have had with any man that could result in a gruesome murder like this. Humans.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by izubext007: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
God will advange for you , rest in the Lord
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by BESTScientist1: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
God have mercy. Would I blame her?
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I guess some of them like bad or rugged guys

So sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by zanshi: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
So sad

Women must be protected.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by mustahagreens(f): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by dalongjnr: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
This gives me an obnoxious feeling. How can life be so cheap?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Chirowman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
zanshi:
So sad

Women must be protected.
Omo at this stage even men must be protected, or should protect themselves, from terrible men around. No be only woman abeg.

I wanted to buy suya from one aboki yesterday but couldn't cos I saw a group of thugs around begging and harassing customers to drop money for them. I wasn't the only one that reversed when I saw them.

Even the aboki had to stylishly close shop as he told me later. He pretended to be going for "prayers" so that those boys will disperse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by Passionate888: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos by ZombieTERROR: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
undecided

So sad

women can never learn
As I'm typing , some are entering stranger's jeeps and keeping late nights

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.