Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram (36759 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) / Hot Mama! Super Eagles Player, Mikel Agu Shares Sexy Photo Of His Wife On Instag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by zoho23(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017

Mikel shared the photo of his pretty wife, Henrietta, on his IG with the caption "Wify looking sharp, God always bless u for me ". They had their wedding in June this year after they welcomed their first child, a boy, in January this year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2017
How can you do wedding with this kind of haircut,,,rascally mhen this wife is surely a slayer!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by siie: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
No one really nose tomorrow.

36 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by themonk(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
She is not too fine but that nyash is powerful angry

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by HajimeSaito(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
angry

What IG has joined together, the same IG will eventually put asunder. Thanks to IG this aging pancake Olosho has hooked a mugu. I've said my piece. Let me go back to eating my lunch of fried mangoes and grilled strawberries grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by lilmax(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
na the wife be this?

them go soon break.... e no dey waste time
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good for them
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by cerowo(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
She's beautiful kiss

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by themonk(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
EbukaHOkechukwu:
How can you do wedding with this kind of haircut,,,rascally mhen
this wife is surely a slayer!

So who decides the kind of haircut men should wed with. You? undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Harwoyeez(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Not bad
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by cr7rooney10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Operation python dance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017

Another light skinned Slay mama!!

I hope you won't start crying when she leaves you. or threatening to pour acid like Afia's husband did.

continue looking at your body and skin sharp wife.

Anyways I see her burnt(black) knuckles

Dont ever Wife a hoe
Many men have tried it and they regretted.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by demsid(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Naso guys dey fall for olosho these days. God help them.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by ekensi01: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oya i don come back from ban.
Welcome me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by kingxsamz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
zoho23:

Mikel shared the photo of his pretty wife, Henrietta, on his IG with the caption "Wify looking sharp, God always bless u for me ". They had their wedding in June this year after they welcomed their first child, a boy, in January this year.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

me trying to find the hotness in her

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Doctorfitz: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dey do advert for her like say u b LTV Wen dem thief am now we no gree hear word.

Bobs this girl hotttt

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Liverpool 4 - 0 Arsenal
Chamberlain signs for Liverpool

Man City 5 - 0 Liverpool
Let's take a moment of silence for Chamberlain

25 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by emeejinsm: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
This type of wife - make i no hear divorce tomorrow
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by mccoy47(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Of what essence? undecided
Some ppl are the cause of thier problems.
U put erotic pix of ur wife on the media and when she starts getting bombarded with flirtatious messages the idiot would become insecured!

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Dracoe(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Celestyn8213: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na ya wife, do anything u like.
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
themonk:
She is not too fine but that nyash is powerful angry

Afonja and women private parts are like 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by FILEBE(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
So. This is all his wife can offer?
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by YelloweWest: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hot wife but this should be private na
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Pidginwhisper: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
The Wife Nose everything grin grin
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by bionixs: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
zoho23:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
what is the meaning of the second picture na

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by rozayx5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fair girls

Cute

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by manci(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
born before marriage is they from which religion?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cool!! Guys get your free Bitcoins now.Click on my "signature" cryptocurrency is the in thing.
Re: Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram by centoke30(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.