Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) (48265 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by WriterNig: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes first individual to reach 500 million followers on Instagram, with his recent Luis Vuitton sponsored photo with Lionel Messi smashing instagram all time record with 36 million likes.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by ShoeWorld2(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Ororo the modelling footballer.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by WriterNig: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi

691 Likes 263 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Noblechykk(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Grace get level

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by BATified2023: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2022
This is loud

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo is an undisputed champion of football lovers worldwide cool.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Zee0007: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Viva Ronaldo!!!

This is the most liked and criticised footballer of all time.

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Dalil8: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2022
CR7 na god.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by touchalex25: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
At least his interview is paying dividends

45 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Obidient4life2: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
CR7 has special love from lovers of football.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by tesppidd: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the undisputed champion of football lovers worldwide cool.
Not just football lovers..

Abs/Six packs lovers too.

Need I remind you that a good number of his fans walk around on high heels and know absolutely nothing about football.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Stanweezy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Even my club Man Utd are afraid of his success that they are thinking this guy is bigger than them.

Who will challenge his employer with such impunity but CR7 did.

Even Ferdinand said if the club should fine him the money he's going to pay is nothing to him

Though he was radical in his interview but majority of what he said is true but who will open up in Man Utd about the rot going on in the club due to the clause they signed in their contract.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by traihit: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ronaldo has created a brand for himself. So much that even after football, he's going to remain relevant for long.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Noblechykk:
Grace get level

One man just carry grace wey 1000 people suppose share.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Pakute: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Full Names - Kylian Adesanmi Lottin Mbappé, born on the 26th day of December, 1998 to his mother, Fayza Mbappé Lamari and father, Wilfried Mbappé in the northern Paris suburb of Bondy, France. His lineage is tied to three African countries- Nigeria and Cameroon ( through his Dad) and Algeria ( through his Mum).
Kylian's father , Wilfried Mbappé is a Cameroonian with Nigerian family roots, once a refugee, he migrated to Northern France in search of greener pastures. Kylian's mother, Fayza Lamari is Algerian of Kabyle origin.
His brothers are. Jires Kembo- Ekoko ( an adopted child) and immediate younger brother, Ethan Adeyemi Mbappé. His middle name Adeyemi was given to him by his Dad in recognition of his Nigerian roots which means " the crown befits me". Ethan is 7years younger than his big brother. The youngster is the reason why Kylian celebrates his goals by posing with his arms crossed and thumbs up. The PSG star says it is his little brother who began the celebration style whenever he beats him in FIFA.
In March 2016, Mbappé signed his first professional contract for AS Monaco, that season, he helped Monaco win the Ligue1 title scoring 26 goals.
In 2017, he secured a whooping €145million world transfer record paid by PSG. At the club, Mbappé met the demands of being the most expensive teenager by helping PSG win a treble, Ligue1 player of the year and top scorer.
In May 2018, Mbappé was called to join the France squad for Russia 2018 World Cup. In a formidable partnership with Antoine Griezmann, he became the second teenager after Pelé to score in a World Cup final helping France win the tournament. He is being touted to take over from Lionel Messi and CR7's reign as Football GOATs.
https://lifebogger.com/kylian-mbappe-childhood-story-plus-untold-biography-facts/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omo . This is grace personified.. I don't think any player can ever get to this milestone. All his social media numbers put together should be up totalling 1billion or more now.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Parkflash(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Not just football lovers..

Abs/Six packs lovers too.

Need I remind you that a good number of his fans walk around on high heels and know absolutely nothing about football.

Ah swear...

Mr A: Do you watch football?

Miss B: Yes

Mr A:Who's your favorite footballer

Miss B: Ronaldo

Mr A: What's his first name?

Miss B: I don't know...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Lovenorth: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
I hail the 500 million gullibles. When you have no business mindset switch to watching football grin

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by worldcupmynaija: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Your legit designer is here today.
Come get your awesome logos designed for 2k only. cheesy

Also get a 3D logo as bonus. My details are in the image below.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by iiifedimma(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amazing. But na Obama still be the leader for twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
More than 2 countries population. Omo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by temitope27(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Moh247: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
cool

Hardest working Player in the world

If Messi dashes him Worldcup this time, and he get Balon d'or his fustration might reduce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Big ups to the great man!

That picture is pure Gold!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
I see Ronaldo joining Messi at PSG after the world cup.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by potent5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ororo! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by kushma(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bigger than man utd grin

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi

LIKE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND SHARE FOR YOUR WIFE'S?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by ekanx27(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ronaldo is Loved and hated. Those that love him are cheering his success, those that hate him are waiting and watching to see him fail. In all, they are both his followers.

God please, let me make that kind of money that will make my haters to be following me.

29 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by wentroublecomes: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Viva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit / 3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.